Chapter 1 Part 3

Eun-Ae looked down at her phone's nearly empty home screen, easily noticing the new app icon labeled in broad gold letters:

R.F.A Messenger

Well.....time to try my best.

She tapped the foreign icon tentatively.The screen dimmed,then blackened completely,making her feel almost as if she is doing something ominous.After a short time,a screen popped up with a bar,with 'USERNAME' just above it.

I suppose...I'll just use my real name?Or do people use fake names for this kind of thing...?Hmmm....

She decided to use her real name,typing it in while wondering if this would make the experience awkwardly personal.

After she confirms her username,the screen is replaced by another,more stylized and with many options.The one that caught her eye was the large bubble in the center labeled "CHAT". It even seemed to keep the time and offered a look of the current participants in the chat room...though this was only a guess as there were many names listed above the only active chat room.

Yoosung*

707

Zen

Jumin Han

V

Jaehee Kang

They offered quite a few characters just like Ray had mentioned.She was never nervous,meeting people was her job after all.But she couldn't help but notice the apprehension she felt settled firmly in the pit of her stomach.It's just a game....why am I feeling like this?Is it worry about letting Ray down...?That must be it,she decided.She would definitely let him down if she chickend out and didn't even TRY to play his game.

So,she pressed enter and pushed away all her feelings of hesitancy.

(Eun-Ae has entered the chatroom)

ZEN)

I saw on TV yesterday,

Jumin's book is now a best seller.

Yoosung*)

Ooooh that-

Yoosung*)

You mean Jumin's quote collection book?

Eun-Ae instantly intrigued,began watching as the conversation unfolds,taking into account of every personality in this new room.

The first speaker was a very beautiful young man,with long white hair tied back to expose a playful expression on his sculpted bright white face,contrasted with impressive ruby red eyes.

I wonder...is he a....what are they called?Cosplayer?Or is that his real face?

The next person was a blond boy,with more of a cute,innocently expressive face,grinning fully in his profile picture.

He seems so young...exactly what age group is this game intended for?

ZEN)

Yea that book.Isn't the title so strange too?

707)