prologue pt 1

Author of this cringey book- hello! Im a big fan of bts since 2016. Lol. I love them soo much so i decided to make a story i made up at night. Also enjoy the story even if it has some mistakes in it! Chu~~! (J)hope u enjoy!!!

No ones pov

"Ah ha. Yes i will check it up tomorrow, alright! No, no, no. Of course not" Y/n's mother says talking to the phone with her client.

As Y/n's mother was busy handling her patient, the 3 years old girl, Y/n heard a dog barking out in the distance where it was looking dark Of course dogs attracted young Y/n because she was just little girl, full of wonders amd mysteries. The little girl had a body and face full of charismatic features.

The young child found her way out in the open, as soon as the door gently close, she ran to the dog. When Y/n was looking for the dog, she looked up, and there a man stood, with a mask. Even if she was just a child, she was scared of him, she started crying her lungs out but then the scary man took hold of her mouth to cover her voice from being heard. Only muffles were heard but just by the man in the mask.

The man took Y/n to his car, while that the mother was looking for her, wondering where she went. She started looking at the backyard but she wasn't found. Y/n's mum actually had a sickness after her husband died. Because she didn't have education she was only able to work as part time house keeper but she stopped and started working for this well being thing. Her salary was just $4.50 per hour. At that time of the kidnapping scene the mother was packing her things up to go to her work with Y/n but, she wasn't able to find her.

"Y/N!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUU... NO, NO, NO, BABY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!" Y/n's mum was tearing up because she wasn't able to find her.

Outside

"Hahahhahahahahahahhahaha... Hello sweetie~ how are youu hahahahhahahaha." The mask man said in a creepy way which made Y/n cry even louder, " kid, be quiet please~ ok, or else you're going to drive me mad. Hhahahah."

Since Y/n was only 3 years old, she was too afriad of him so she never paid attention to what he said, instead she continuously cried and it grew even louder. "SHUT UP KID!!! I WILL SLICE YOUR HEAD IF YOU DON'T!" The mask man says annoyingly.

Later on as the mask man drives, Y/n started to stop crying and then she fell asleep. While she was sleeping the mask man found another little boy, about 2 years older than Y/n. The boy was playing with the dog that Y/n heard. The mask man hit the little kid and made a mark on his face. The boy was not crying, so the mask man had you use a lot of force to make him scared of him and he put the kid inside the car along with Y/n.

The little boy stared at Y/n as she was sleeping with tears still in her eyes. He felt sorry for the girl but he couldn't do anything to help her and him to get out because he was too weak compared to the mask man. Sooner the little boy fell asleep as well.

When they arrived, many people with mask started crowding the car. The mask man went out of the car and forcibly took the kids out of the vehicle. The vehicle was ugly looking and kind of broken however it manages to work. The man shoved the kids very harshly just to make them wake up properly. He held both of their arms and then a different man with the similiar mask led the way to a dungen that was only full of misery and darkness. The kids were terrified to stay there but because of the mask mans strength they were nit able to run away from him plus he had other people to help him. The 2 kids were put into a cage all by themselves. There was hardly any space for them so as they grew older it became smaller and smaller.

There was other little kids, who were looking out of the cage asking for mercy from them, the mask mens did not pay attention to any of it. Every year 1 kid would have to be sent away, not for freedom but for worse. They would either be sold to different people or to be... Killed by the hands of crazy creatures. Of course they had to make sure there was enough meat inside the bait so the mask men would have to feed the kids every second day. 2 meals only each second day.

Y/n and the boy shared a small room, they both had to sleep in the floor together. "Hewo!" The boy said standing up, looking down at you.

Y/n wouldn't talk for days and the little boy was too bored doing nothing for the whole time. "...." You continued to stay silent until he spoke once again.

"Ok... My name is Taehyung. Nishe to meet you, i guess? Well i mean its not nishe that weere here but nishe that i getcho know you... Hahaha... Whats your name?" Taehyung said bravely waiting for you to answer his question.

"Hahahahaha" laughs Y/n, "your... Ok"

"My name is Y/n."

"Awe you twee? Fwor? Yers oll?" Asks Taehyung babily.

"... Im twee!" She holds up her three fingers, cutely.

"Im fvive... Call me oppa. Taehyung woppaaaa" Taehyung says excitedly.

"Wen oi gwow up, i want to escwape this ugwy houwse. Want to cwom wit mee" he says with lots of excitement.

"YES!" Y/n replies with the same energy.

" Oh nooo, shhhh... They'we cwoming." Taehyung tries to cover Y/n from the mask men trying to protect her from possible beatings.

As Taehyung covers Y/n, Y/n looks at her oppa, seeing how handsome and brave he was.

The mask men came to look at them and their wounds. He continues to stare at Taehyung and Y/n disgustingly. He starts to look please and licks his own lips drooling for the money he could get. He was happy because they had brilliant features that make them stand out. However they were too skinny since they haven't eaten for almost a week, they looked fragile and pale as well. The kids had purplish-black bruises painted in their bodies.

The mask men decided to give them food that was just enough for the 2 of them.

5 YEARS PASSED...

Years passed on as the 2 beautiful kids grew up. They were way too bored and ended up sleeping so much that they were quite taller than the usual Height. But that wasn't really a good thing because their cell was pretty cramped.

Y/n was only 8 years old while Taehyung was already 10 years old. Luckily they were not sold yet so they always try to hide from the mask men.

Taehyung had an idea, every early morning, he would try to unscrew the window cage, good thing it was pretty lose that he would try to take it out. He told Y/n the day before the escape, his great escape plan. "Y/n wake up" he half shouted and whispered. "Be very quiet, look" he pointed out to the window so that Y/n would be surprised, and he was correct.

"Don't worry, they won't know i could hide it with the curtains so they won't see it and when we escape we have to jump just a little then we run to the public where lots of people are then they won't find us, ok!" Taehyung said with confidence looking into Y/n's eyes, granting her wish.

Y/n and Taehyung wanted to get away ever since they were trapped here without anything to do. Since it had been 5 years, the mask men might have forgotten them because they have been focusing on the new kids that they kidnapped. Another thing was that they haven't gotten food from the mask men for a week now which must be the sign that they forgot about them.

The day of their great escape!!!------ next thing.
Author's not: this is just the beginning, and these stuff below are my own handmade one stupid ones. Haha
   _∆∆_
  ( ° - °•)
\ [~©~] /.             Alien taehyung
   | | |
   | | |
      ___
     /~~~|
   √{°-°}/
   ¶ [™]\\.             Jumping lol-Y/n
      |||
       '''
        ¢'¢''