Jondoi

Information about JondoiAngry ivory eyes sit concealed within her rounded, narrow skull, which gives her a rather menacing looking appearance

Angry ivory eyes sit concealed within her rounded, narrow skull, which gives her a rather menacing looking appearance.
Several central horns sit atop her head, just above her wide, curved ears. Several rows of small tendrils runs down the sides of each of her jaw lines.
Her nose is wide and has two thick, rounded nostrils and there's a small tendril on her chin. Several huge teeth poke out from the side of her mouth and show a glimpse of the terror hiding inside.
A lean neck runs down from her head and into a narrow body. The top is covered in thick scales and a row of crystal growths runs down her spine.
Her bottom is covered in reptilian skin and is colored slightly lighter than the rest of her body. Two bulky limbs carry her body and allows Jondoi to stand arrogantly and elegantly. Each limb has 4 digits, each of which end in strong nails seemingly made of obsidian.
Massive wings grow starting from just below her shoulders and end all the way down at her pelvis. The wings are scythe-shaped, the edges of the skin inside the wings are tattered and damaged and armor-like scales grow on top of the wing's primary bones.
Her massive tail ends in a single tendril and is covered in the same thick scales as her body.

Types: Dark & Fire

Breed: Tearing Terror

Rarity: Very rare

Name meaning: Destroyer of Life

Current position: Leader of Rogue Embers

Length: 100 m

Weight: ???

Gender: Female

Trainer: Jazmin Valenzuela

Currently living in: La Yume

Please do re-post, use, edit, copy, or trace any of my art without my permission. Thank you.