Chapter Six

Mary POV

         "I will not allow France to use Scotland whenever it is needed and not give anything in return!" I ranted to Greer.
          "I know Mary but what on earth can we do? We are here on the King's permission, if we mess up the treaty could be forgotten, and your life is going to stay constantly in danger in Scotland. What can you do?" Greer tried to talk logically about the situation, but honestly I barely heard her. I just keep thinking about how my people are suffering because my ally will not help me. They have plenty of troops to spare why can they not send six companies. It's all that I am asking for and it is really not that much. Francis even agrees that it is a sparse amount that would not be missed. "....ry Mary, Mary!" I looked up in shock at Greer as she screamed my name. "You were staring off for quite some time. Do you need rest? Are you ill?" She questioned me.
          "No," I said with a forced smile, "I am quite all right I just need to come up with a plan to get Henri to send troops to Scotland, I also need to figure out how I am going to make Henri reevaluate our marriage treaty considering that it only favors France." I answered not looking at her. Greer sighed and then left. I am assuming that she realizes I was no longer in the mood to converse with her. Now all I have to do is think of a plan.
         I know for a fact that Sebastian and Francis will be on my side of the matter, all I need to do now is convince Catherine because she is the only one I know of that could sway the King's opinion. I decided that first I need to call upon Francis and Sebastian and we can formulate the perfect plan. I called a servant in and asked her to get them and bring them to the edge of the pond, and to tell them to be discrete.

<<<<<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>>>>>>>>

        "Francis I am so glad you came!" I exclaimed while smiling up at him.
        "Well I couldn't very well leave my bride-to-be hanging. Has Bash arrived yet?" He said taking my hand into his. "No, but I am optimistic that he will come, he is a good friend."
        "That I am, and a trustworthy one as well," Sebastian said as he made his way towards us. "Thank you so much for coming. Now let us all sit because I have an inclination that we might be hear for a while. Also if you couldn't already tell, we are coming up with a plan to get troops sent to Scotland. I call it 'Operation Fool King Henri'. In addition if you do not want to help I suggest that you leave now and I also beg you not to say anything to anyone in regards to this matter." And with that we started the strategic meeting.

Sorry I've been gone for so long it's just that seeing Francis die really made me loose my interest in Reign, but I am going to try to continue this book because I don't want to quit something not even half way through. Also I want to thank you for your patience. I will try to upload once a week or every two weeks. Hopefully. Also I would really love if you comment or reccomend books you found on here you like to me. And just one more thing I do reply to most of the comments people leave so there's that. Okay see you soon or rather write to you soon? I don't know bye :)