BAYANI POV

I'm going to be late. I'm going to be freaking late for Graser. I'll text him. I'm so nervous, I know CC will be there and I don't know how to handle the prettiest girl in my life right now. I text Graser back "Hey bud, Sorry I'm late. I dun goof'd!" Oh god, CC was talking to me about this. She thinks I ignore her, truth is...I'm just too nervous to reply. That one time I told her I loved her? I do. I really, really do.

2

I walk into the Joint. I see Graser, Cercerish, and CC. I can tell Graserish has alread started off strong, Cer's laying her head in his lap. I knew Graser would be like this, he's a good looking guy. I don't know why he doesn't show his face...but that's his choice. CC sees me as I look at Graser. I run up to him, not believing that I'm actually meeting him, I feel like a fangirl. "Listen, CC-" I say after we pull her aside, "I'm xBa-" She pulls us into a hug. It felt so freaking good. I tell Graser to go talk to his Lady Robot. She chuckles and then leaves.

3

I hug her. I don't talk for a straight four minutes. "CC, I love you. I love you so much. Thank you for all of your support and I just want you to be okay."

"I love you too, Bayani. So much more than you think." I smile, knowing she means what she's saying.

She's honestly my heart. And I hope she knows it.