😇 Hie x Reader

(This boi... I'm sorry but I hate this boi he fooled me... But this takes place way before him and his gang ever met Akira)

Coming Back Home

It's been a long ass time since you left the wamu's group (It's been a long ass time since I left wattpad, I'm sorry hiiiii). You had to move somewhere far for a bit to get yourself financially stable. Welp, now you are and your back. You walk around, street to street, trying to remember where the hell the dock was at. It took you 'til sunset but luckily, you found the boys ready to leave.

"Heyyyy did I miss the rap session again?!" You joked, their attention shot to you within miliseconds. The whole gang shout in joy, throwing their hands up running toward you. You weren't ready for the ambush so you dodged all of their attempts to glomp you. They fell on the ground feeling hurt. Hie quickly got up beforethe rest and hugged you tightly. It caught you by surprise a little but you shrugged it off and hugged him back. You missed him the most after all.

You all walked into a late night cafe and started to discuss past times and the present to catch up on each others lives. "Yeah... I'm good now, I plan on moving back here ya know," you bluntly told the group, "I don't want to miss out anymore haha!" Hie was the first to agree while the others just smiled. Wamu felt it was time to tease little hie since he knows his first and only love is you. Wamu smirked, "hey Y/n~. We really missed you, even hie over here." You kinda saw where this was going, and you weren't gonna stop it. In fact, "Is that so?" "Yep, he 'talks' about you non-stop." The other boys nod in annoyance. "He even have a shrine for you haha!" Wamu mocked hie more, making you laugh and hie embarrassed. "Creepy but awesome, I'm glad I'm appreciated around here." You playfully glared. Hie scratched his head, trying to somehow avert the conversation from causing any more embarrassment. You decided to play a little more, "Well, if we're gonna be hooonest, I missed you the most, hie. Wink wink" That had done it, hie dies from embarrassment and affection. After a while you and the gang left to a spend the night at a hotel.

It's a new day, you open your eyes to a bright day of sunlight. You groaned, "what the fuuuuuck man...? Go away sun!" You turn over but you felt the comfort from the blankets leave you. You sat up to cuss someone out until you notice it was hie waking you up. Your faces were so close you could practically merge together. Hie pay you on the head backing his head back slowly. You turned red a little, "hi... hie.." hie waves in response with a smile plastered on his face. You continued, "so what the hell are you doing in my room? I'm pretty sure I locked the door." Hie looked at you with a "I'm glad you asked" look and held out his pitlocking tools (yep that's what I'm calling it lol). You facepalmed while giggling. "God you were that desperate to be in the same room as me? You must REALLY love me!" You laughed. But hie wasn't, in fact he looked serious than ever. You notice this and gasped, "wait, I'M RIGHT?!" hie turned his head not exactly answering your question with words. Before you could say anything, hie kisses you on the cheek before running in to the bathroom, leaving you flabbergasted. You held your marked cheek and started to turn into a tomato. You internally squeal in cuteness. Oh yeah, coming back to your real home is gonna be more than an absolute adventure. You giggled at the very thought. "Oh, hie. You don't know what you just did." You grinned as you get ready for today.

Heyyyyy I'm back yo. Lol sorry I kinda just died on y'all but thank you for still reading my oneshots, really gets me inspired. I wonder if you guys are even still into DMCB? I'm not tbh, kinda hard to make one shots of limited set of characters that all just died. But anyway thanks again, please check out my other stories. Comment vote and follow for more stories panda OUT!