Chapter 7

(Her new outfit above)

After I got dressed into my pj's me and Jax went up to his bedroom, we sat on the bed well he sat up with his back against the pillows while I laid my head in his lap.

We just sat there for a few seconds starring into each other's eyes until he decided to say something.

"How about we go over the rules then when we get done we will go to bed and then when we wake up we will go get ice cream but after breakfast." Jax told me still looking into my eyes. I just nodded my head but he gave me a look that I knew many for me to use my words so I just said ok.

"Ok so there aren't that many rules but there are a couple and we will start with the first one and then if you have a question I'll answer it ok?" He ask another question I just say ok and smile up at him.

He reaches into a drawer on the right side of the bed and grabs out a piece of paper. I can't see the paper but I can see that it's a blue green type colored paper and there is a bunch of writing on it.

"Ok so before we get to the rules there is one topic we need to go over" he tells me looking very serious so I sit up and sit with my legs crossed in front of him and so ok.

"Alright the topic I wanted to go over was ddlg. I'm pretty sure you know what that is right?"

"Yeah I know what it is" I tell him looking him in the face smiling but then start to think about him not wanting to be my daddy and frown but cover it up quick with another smile so he doesn't notice.

"Ok well I know your into it and so am I and there a thing I have to ask you" as soon as he says he is in it to I smile real big but when he says he has to ask me something I frown and think of all the questions he could ask like why are you even in ddlg your so fat and ugly or don't you think your to fat and ugly to be in ddlg and stuff like that but cover it up with a smile as I see him still looking at me.

"Ok well the question I wanted to ask you is very important to not only me but to you and I really hope you say yes" he tells me looking me in the eyes with happiness, nervousness, and something else that I can't quite put my finger on.

"Ok so do you want to be my little I know that we are mates but I just want to make sure that your not being pushed into something you don't want to do" he said very fast but I heard every word he said which only makes me smile really big.

"Of course I would love to" I say still smiling while he lets out a breath and smiles back at me. He then pulls me into a hug and I hug him back.

"Ok so the rules of being my little like I said earlier there aren't that many but they are very important that you follow them and if you don't there will be punishments understand?" He questions me still with a smile but loosing the smile at the end and giving me a stern look.

"I understand" I say putting my right hand up like I was saying an othe or something.

"Ok good so here is the first rule always call me daddy not Jax but daddy got it princess?" He questions and I say yes.

"Ok rule two never say no to daddy"

"Rule three dont disrespect daddy or anyone else be a good girl"

"Rule four bed is at 9 on weekdays but 11:30 on weekends"

"Rule five no sugar after 8 unless you ask daddy first"

"Rule six no cursing"

"Rule seven use your words"

"Rule eight don't scream unless we are outside"

"Rule nine always tell daddy when something is wrong he cares very much about you"

"Rule ten don't touch only peoples stuff unless they say you can"

"Rule eleven use your manners"

"And finally rule twelve your are daddy's and only daddy's not anyone else's got all the rules princess?" Ja-daddy ask me with a small smile which I give back.

"Yep I got it" I say smiling a little bigger.

"Ok so now that all the rules are out of the way how about we go over punishments?"

Finally got this chapter up after coming up with some rules. Ok so let me know what you think of the story so far. What are the punishments going to be? Is Sofia going to like the punishments? What is going to happen next? Guess you have to read the next chapter to find out! Next chapter should be up soon hopefully.

Chapter 7 question: What would one of the rules you would hate to have if you were a little?
Mine would be that I couldn't have any sweets unless I ask first. I would absolutely hate that I'm not going to ask somebody if I can't have my own cookies like hell no but anyhow let me know what your is. Anyhow thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter! Until next time, Bye!