Chapter 32

Cal, Flavia, Aku, Sana and the animals flew away from the base that they had lived in for the last 3 months. Aku rode Meliorna, Aria and Beyorn rode in the saddle bags. Cal, Flavia and Sana rode a chariot. Dior was perched on Cal's shoulder. Bailey was nestled in the breast-pocket of Flavia's open cheque shirt that she almost wore every day.

They had to dodge a few portals on the way but Aku led them near ground level. They noticed that the portals seemed to targeting them. There was an area surrounding them, following them, where the portals opened and closed. No where else. Why were they targeting them? Did the siren gods want them to come to them? Why? They were about to find out.

A huge portal opened in front of them. It was big enough to swallow Meliorna and the chariot into its dark abyss. They fell through space for a few seconds, then stopped. Cal and Flavia shifted into their Verums, startling both Dior and Bailey. After a day and a half of training with them, they adjusted quickly. Bailey nestled himself into the fur of Flavia's panda-neck. Dior perched on Cal's specially fitted shoulder pad.

"What's happening?"Cal squawked, panicking.

"What do you think is happening, we're being sucked into a portal," Flavia growled.

"Both of you shut up, we don't know whats on the other side of the portal, we could get killed. draw your weapons so we're at least ready for whatever it is," Aku snapped.

Meliorna bared her claws, as did Cal and Flavia. Sana cowered behind the energy shield shat expanded from the bracelet on her wrist. Aku pulled her bow from the strap next to the quiver on her back. she readied an explosive arrow. They did all of this in complete blackness. Then the portal re-opened in front of them and they slowly floated out.

And there they were. The most beautiful beings the group had ever seen. Black-winged sirens. And then they sang.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■
A/N
I just wanted to say thank you yo all those that have stuck with me this long.
I also wanted to mention that if you aren't into BTS don't worry. They will by no means take over the story.
Thanks to my friends AmaraAodhfin,Dun_With_Your_Shit,X_Salty-Cookie_X,Kookieisbeautiful and what_the_maple just for reading and being great friends and all of the above have or will have characters in the story.
I also wanted to tell you guys to go check outyazzy345. They have a story called Hope and its amazing. Go read that. I mean it

That's all for now
Aku out ; 》