Chocolate ( Niam)

"Please?" Niall begged.

"No, Niall," Liam stated. It was a normal morning in the One Direction household. Zayn was still asleep, Harry went to the grocery store, and Louis was sulking in his room because Harry didn't take him.

"One bite won't hurt!" Niall pleaded. "No Niall," Liam said. "You can't have chocolate for breakfast. How about some pancakes?"

"Are they chocolate pancakes?"

"No."

"Then I don't want them."

"How about...eggs?" Liam suggested.

"No." Niall looked away from Liam and stared at the floor.

"Cereal?"

"Is it choc-"

"No Niall, it's not chocolate cereal," Liam sighed. Niall suddenly licked his lips and looked at Liam. He had an evil glint in his eyes.

"N-Niall? You okay?" Liam asked, slightly terrified.

Niall took out a spoon and waved in Liam's face, which caused Liam to run out of the room. "Yes!" The blonde cheered to himself and took the chocolate bar. Niall suddenly heard footsteps towards the doorway. He looked at the doorway to see a furious Liam.

"Niall," He growled.

"Uh oh," Niall said before running for his life.

It was now after dinner. Zayn was on the phone with Perrie, Louis and Harry were playing Twister, and Liam was peacefully watching TV.

"Liam!" A voice called. Liam groaned.

"What is it Niall?" Niall sat down next to him.

"I want dessert!" Niall exclaims, licking his lips.

"There's plenty of junk food in the cabinets, go get something from there." Niall towered over Liam.

"I don't want those. I want something even more delicious." Before Liam could ask what Niall was talking about he felt something on his lips.

He opened his eyes to see Niall kissing him. He kisses back as he wraps his arms around Niall's waist. Niall slowly pulls down Liam's pants as Liam pulls off Niall's shirt. The surprise kiss turned into a make out session.

"Whoa!" A voice says surprised. "Were we interrupting something?" Niall and Liam pull away from each other and quickly put their clothes on to see Louis and Harry standing behind the couch and blush profusely. "W-Weren't you two playing Twister or something?" Liam stuttered. "Shame on you Liam," Louis smirks. "I thought you knew better. Doing it on the couch? Really Liam? Damn shame." Liam glared at him.

"What are you guys doing down here anyways?" "Management wanted us at the studio," Harry replied. "Ok, let me get my keys," Niall says, leaving the room.

Louis shoots me a devious grin and says, "I knew you liked Niall." Liam blushed and retorted, "And I know you like Harry." Louis became very red and turned away from Harry and Liam. Harry went over to Louis and whispered something into his ear. Whatever Harry whispered into Louis' ear made Louis blush even more.

"I CAN'T FIND MY KEYS!" Niall exclaims. "We'll meet you guys there," Liam stated as he went to help Niall. "Hey Nialler, I-" Liam was cut off by Niall kissing him once again.

"You didn't lose your keys at all did you?" Liam asked, smirking.

"Nope."