♠Resistance♠

*Akashi's POV*

"What?! For one week and five days?!" I stand to where I was seating as our eldest stated that he's going to a business trip with (Y/n). My emerald green orbs is now staring at his teasingly heterochromia ones, I let out a sigh and take my seat again "Giving up already, brother?" he stated I just rolled my eyes and take a sip of my black tea.

"So, what are you planning to do to her?" and cross my arms, he planted a smirk on his face "Maybe start a new family?" then laugh evilly. Aside from me, his really hard to read "I can't believe you." I said as I stand on my seat and get my things then took a sigh "I need to go, just make sure she's still like us when you two get back home." He also stand and slowly shake his head "Can't promise anything." then we both leave...

*At the school faculty*
Closing my record sheet as the bell rang means class is over by this day, I lean back on the chair and rub my eyes still remembering the earlier discussion with my eldest brother. I didn't even saw that coming and sigh, I came back to my senses when someone massages my shoulder "You look so stress Akashi-kun,"

Naomi stated with worried expression as I look at her "Wanna get some drinks to wash it away?" she asked still massaging my shoulder that made me groan "I'd love to but I need to go home." and immediately stand on my chair I only want (Y/n) to touch me.

Before I could open the door, our eldest head co teacher stopped me "Come on Akashi-san, she's right we all need to wash our stress away," I respect him so I sigh as a defeat "That's my boy there hahaha!" he laugh while Naomi cling on my arm and pulled me out of the faculty...

*At the mansion*
As the driver parked the car on the drive way my closed eyes suddenly opens when I heard my loves voice shouting my name. Inside the car I saw her running towards making me smirk and before opening the door...

"Goodevening my love," I held her in my arms as I felt her warmth against my body "What the...are you drunk? Cause you smell like it!" she stated as she try to push me but I held her tighter and kiss her head "Yes and no my love." she faced me and was looked confused "Yes and no?" "Yes, I drank two bottles of wine and No, means cheap wines can't knock me down."

She tilt her head and frown her brows still confused "Is that even possible?" I chuckled and tug some hair behind her ear. Her voice made my ears burn 'I want to hear more!' I smirked as my hands trail its way to her curve to her waist, I pulled her close to me and lean to her ear and whispers "I want you my love." and kiss her earlobe also bitting it gently. She gasps and pushed me that made me stumble a bit, her eyes were wide as she stares at me with a red face.

(Y/n) runs to the front door but she stop and turns to me "You are literally drunk, you stink!" she shouted before disappearing in my sight...

I was in my bathtub relaxing and thinking of what happened earlier with (Y/n), I sigh deeply and brush some of my fingers on my silver wet hair "You must resist Akashi!" I tell myself and closed my eyes...

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I was staring at the ceiling remembering the event that happened with Akashi-nii chan, where his hands starts to trail off and his lips... "Aaarrgghhh!!!!" I sat and ruffle my hair. What is happening, first Kyoshin-nii chan then Akashi-nii chan so who's next?! I feel that my face heats up and I curse again.

Angrily slammed opened my bathroom door, making my way to the faucet and splash some water to my face. I look at the mirror and slap my hands with my both cheeks "Stop it (Y/n)! They are you brothers! Yes... maybe not blood related but still!" After lecturing myself, I flop down on my bed slowly surrendering to sleep itself...

____________________________________

Good question, who is next?

¿Author-chan¿