Didnt see this coming.

I cup my hot chocolate as the doorbell rings, fuck sake! its saturday!

I go to the door still cupping my hot chocolate and open it slightly, Ash, Luke, Mike and Cal.

"Guys I feel shit not today okay?" I look at luke then my hot chocolate sipping it.

"Whats wrong?" I look back up at Luke putting his hand on my forehead. "Your burning up Kat..." He walks past me going to the kitchen looking through the cupboards.

"Luke..."

"Kat shut up I wanna fucking help okay. your pale as a fucking ghost, your burning up like the fucking sun, somethings up!"

"Luke ive took 5 different tablets already." He looks at me.

Ashtons pov

"Why the fuck did I get back with laura?" I ask myself as I look through her recent posts on Facebook, shes a fucking slut!

"Because you were desperate you moron now since everyone in this band is dumping or cheating on Kat then fucking go in there." I look at Calum then down.

"Wait, Cal youve dated Kat?" he nods. "When..."

Lukes pov

5? 5 different tablets?

"Show me them." She sighs grabbing 5 boxes out of a drawer. I read them. "Kat these arent to help you... Whos are these?"

"Mums..."

"DUDE THESE ARE TABLETS TO HELP YOU GET HIGH NOW STOP GETTING FUCKING HIGH AND GET TO THE FUCKING DOCTORS!"

"Mums getting high?!" She says with the most confused look, I just laugh abit because its also the funniest look ever.

"Cmon lets get you to the doctors." She nods and we go.

Ashtons pov

"Wait, you both went to a party one night and got drunk?" He nods.

"Yeah we got drunk and kissed but thats all we did." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"YOU DID HER?"

"Who did who." Luke walks out with Kat.

calum leans in and whispers, "She dont remember dont bring it up when shes ill okay?" He looks at luke and walks off, Luke looks at me confused.

"Nothing Luke." I look at Kat whos now looking at her hands like a mad person. "Erm Luke why did you drug her?"

"She took her mums tablets but guess what, theyre tablets to get high!" He looks at Kat and wipes the hair out of her face. I do miss her.

"HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" Michael runs out with Kats phone and hes looking at her contacts. "LOOK QUICK!" I grab the phone looking at her contacts, wait... Shes a youtuber?

A/N

Hey, sorry for late update and short chapter, wanted to end this part here but thank you so much for all the votes and everything, love you guys :) xxx