Seeing them

The next day, Bree woke up to the sound of voices, she thought it was her brother and her dad trying to annoy her like they always do, but when she opened her eyes she couldn't believe what she was seeing there in her room was Ferdinand, Lupe, Valiente, Guapo, bones, angus, maquina, una, dos, and cuatro. At first her reaction would be to jump out of bed and started hugging them and kissing them one by one but it wasn't it was something more like this. " ah!!!" She screamed making all the animals turn around to look to see who was screaming and when they did they all started to walk around her bed and started to look at the terrified girl, the first thing Bree was to jump out of the bed and head for her bedroom door to get help but when she tried to grab the doorknob she felt something pull her back and when she turned around to see what was pulling her back she saw Valiente tugging the end of her long nightgown, she tried slapping at him to let go of her nightgown, but big mistake, Valiente pulled her down to the floor and all the bulls circled her to make sure she didn't escape Bree tried to escape by trying to push them but it didn't work well and she found herself back on the floor the only thing she could do was to scream for help, but when she did she found herself with Valiente's hoof over her mouth and then he said to her " if I uncover your mouth will promise me you won't scream anymore" he asked and she nodded her head, " okay I'm going to uncover your mouth now and then we're all going to talk to you face to face" he told her and he uncovered her mouth and Bree just sat there looking at all the bulls, the first one to talk was Ferdinand, " sorry for scaring you miss" he said, and then he helped her up, " so what's your name?" He asked her and then she said " Bree". And then all the animals introduced themselves. " so Bree, where are we exactly?" Ferdinand asked. " oh your in West Blocton, Alabama" she said " West Blocton, Alabama!!!" Lupe screamed so that means we're far away from Spain and from Nina. Bree do you know how to get to Spain from here Guapo asked " well Guapo the only way to get to Spain is if you take an airplane, but I don't think it's such a good idea to to take a plane I mean bulls can't get on airplanes so I'm afraid all of you are stuck here till we find a solution to your problem" she told them. " oh, in that case would you mind showing us around your home?" Ferdinand asked. " I'd be delighted, but first I need to change clothes so if all of you don't mind giving me some privacy" she told them " sure thing Bree" Ferdinand told her and then they all turned around for her to get dressed and when she got dressed she opened the door and let everyone out first and then she thought to herself " I can't believe it my wish came true, this is going to be the greatest day of my life." " hey Bree you coming or what." Valiente asked her " coming" she told him and she closed the door behind her.