Y

Prologue: 

Yoon Jeonghan, known as a casanova in their school, Carat High. Jeonghan is also a part of their vocal unit of the group, Seventeen. He's been chosen as the face of the group of their unit. 

"Baby," he called for a cute school girl as she smiled at him. 

Jeonghan smirked as he felt that he's been welcomed by the girl's vibe. He pulled the girl inside the storage room.

"Mm," the girl moaned as Jeonghan kisses her neck, unbuttoning her uniform. She soon tilted her head a bit on the side making Jeonghan kiss it; "Ah~" she moaned again. 

-- 

"Listen up, you rottenheads!" Chachi, the school president of Carat High. 

Chachi is known as the heir of the school council office, which led her to visit some schools in Busan too and abroad. There she met, Joshua. Jeonghan's best friend, which she calls airhead for being such a fuck boy in the school. 

"Find Jeonghan, and bring him to me!" Chachi commanded; "If you see a bow lying down on the floor- call me, you nutshells!" She bursted out. 

Chachi's been hunting Jeonghan for his casanova attacks on the cheerleaders. 

Because Chachi was also Jeonghan's victim, and they almost, well... made out on her bed sheets. 

And that made Chachi's life... change.