O

Shot One 

"Bastard!" Chachi punched Jeonghan on the face making the older laugh a bit. She furrowed her eyebrows as he looked her in the eyes, asking; "What's the matter, Chachi?" Jeonghan smirked as he teased Chachi again; "Are you afraid that you might get suspended?" 

He spits his saliva with a bit of blood, when Chachi landed her eyes on his lips, bruised and bitten alike. 

"I don't care if they suspend me because I fucking quit as your school president, Jeonghan." Chachi threw her papers on Jeonghan's chest making the guy scoff. 

"You can't just quit on your job!" Jeonghan said. 

"But I just did." Chachi shrugged, looking like a thug as she rolled her eyes on him. 

Jeonghan stood up, fixing his messy hair, lowkey trying on how to amend things with Chachi, now that she loses her job in Carat High. 

Jeonghan feels guilty knowing that Chachi was trying to protect him from the principal, Mr. Pledis. 

| - - 

"It's messed up, Han." Jisoo told him. Jeonghan groans in pain when Chan was putting some betadine for his cut near the eyebrow.

"That hurts," he pouts. 

Jisoo laughs at his sudden reaction. Vernon takes the empty seat near Jisoo; "Chachi is suspended." 

Vernon told his three friends. Jeonghan pushed Chan's hand on his face as he turns his face like a wheeping baby. 

"What did I do?" Jeonghan whined. 

"Flirting with girls. I told you not to do that in school, especially when Chachi knows what you're going to do after that." Jisoo explained. 

"But don't blame yourself from making Chachi suspended because she punched you. I mean you deserved that." Vernon said. 

"But now that Chachi is suspended, Mr. Pledis will ask why is she suddenly suspended." Chan stated. 

"Because I flirt with girls and take them to heaven, is that what he wants to hear from me?" Jeonghan sarcastically answered. 

"No, your airhead. Tell Pledis that you're just drunk and you didn't know that you did that after you wake up." Seungcheol takes another seat, eating an apple while looking at Jeonghan.

"The fuck happened to your face?" He asked. 

"Because I'm gay, birdbrain." Jisoo, Chan and Vernon laughed at Jeonghan's answer when Seungcheol grabbed his shirt; "I will kiss you if you won't stop joking around." Jeonghan stared in Seungcheol eyes; "Who's the birdbrain now?" 

He smirked as Jeonghan hit his head hard making their three friends laugh again. 

"What are you laughing at?" Seungcheol retorted. 

But of course, they didn't stop.