Chapter 6

Silver POV

Why is it always be me to be unlucky with my life.

First, I had contact with the Autobots. Accidentally. and that's bad.

Second, I was haunted by a mad revenge ghost human Decepticon.

Great. Damn great.

Currently now might be the time I will decide if my life is on the line by that spirit and the cons or not.

Earlier I have been called by...well. Ratchet. I remembered his voice clearly. Don't know how did he gets my number.

*Flashback*

I jolted awake surprised by my phone went off. A call. I yawned as I picked up my phone not knowing who just called me.

"Hello, Silver hunter woods here. How can I help you?" I said through the phone and followed by another tired yawn that escaped my lips.

"it seems that I interrupt your sleep" replied the voice through the phone as my eyes widened hearing that familiar one.

"Ratchet! N-no no y-you didn't interrupted me. I-i was sleeping-! U-um I mean playing with my p-pups. Yeah yeah I mean- oh god..." I stuttered on my own word and embarrassed by my idiotic actions, mentally facepalmed by that.

Ratchet seems amused by it as he let out a chuckle. "it's alright Silver. I want to ask you a question, Important to be exact." he said and I can guess he is very serious about this. Probably about me joining NEST or not, or maybe he found out the encounter between me and Ironhide with Bumblebee "what is it then? And why have to do with me?" I asked him now feeling feared about my secret being a wolf shifter.

Wait. How DID he gets my number?

This is a mystery...

"we'll talk about this later. Someone will pick you up at your -."

"Yada yada i Got it. Later Ratchet" I said "Wait Silve-!" i ignored his call as i end our call.

I sighed as I looked at the clock. 9 am. Still have time to prepare. I get up from my bed as I stretched hearing a satisfying pops from my bones. Then I went for a shower.

*end flashback*

Now I'm waiting for that 'someone' that Ratchet mentioned, in my living room taking a bite of my Hershey bar.

After I finished it, I heard a knock on the door. Ah just in time before i went bored. I went to open the door as I stare face to face with a boy. His face seems familiar...oh, now i remember. He's the one that saw me in the alley after I beat up some men's.

He has a messy orange hair with streaks of black and tiny amount's of white. A pair of white and orange shades with polarized lenses that have an orange tint. But I swear that I look pass his shades. I saw a faint, almost glow blue eyes.

Orange shirt with a black leather jacket, baggy pair of jeans. Orange, white and black running shoes. "Identify yourself or leave." I said with a serious expression looking at him. "Straight to the point eh? calm down." he said with his hands up motioning that he meant no harm.

"Just Identify yourself kid" as i growl now his turn to glare at me. "Don't call me a kid" he said with a glare that makes me smirk. He sighed, "The names Gadget. Autobot. Nice to meet ya' Silver" He introduced himself with a smile.

"Same back to ya' Gadg" I said with a grin. "So, NEST?" I asked as he nodded. "Yes" he said simply. I nod back as i took my bag that filled of what i needed as i sling it over my shoulder. Well it was just notes, sketchbook and etc that ya know for art. I only sketch. When i went to the door, the pups clinging to me whining.

'We want to come with you! please!' - Alpha

'We don't trust him with you!' - Cross

They whined while i chuckled at them. I have an ability to understand what animals said. I looked over at Gadget, he seems have an questioning look over his face. "Mind if they come?"

He seems hesitantly to say it, after a while he sighed. "Whatever you want. Just a warning, not let them seen by Galloway" he said as I nodded at him. "Whatever you say kid" I said as i smirk when i saw his ticked off face.

"I'm not a kid!" "Yada yada kid, your 13" He growled as he stomp off to the driver seat without a word. I chuckled as i went to the back seat, the pups will be at the back while i went to the passenger seat. Didn't i mentioned that his 'alt' as he called earlier is a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon? I know. Awesome as heck. I looked behind to see the pups sleeping soundly, i chuckled as i looked to the front at the road.

It is awkward and silent in here, none of us dare to talk, "is it true? that you can teleport?" Gadget asked suddenly breaking the silent and thank God he did. I hummed as i looked at him. "why out of nowhere you'd ask that hmm?" i asked back to him. 

"Well. I saw you at the alleyway beating up drunken guys" he said, oh so he did see it. "and you disappeared in a flash" he continued. I chuckled and I looked at him, "That's me alright. Got a few tricks up my sleeves"

"don't get too cocky yet." he snorted with a sinister smirk that will haunt dreams.

"Oh frag, traffic jam" he cursed when we stop on a traffic jam. I sighed as I lean on the seat. "must be something that happens to the road"

"Dad gonna be pissed at me" he sighed as he tapped on the steering wheel.

"say, who's your dad anyways?" I asked him, making him looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Ratchet. Why ya' ask?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"HE'S YOUR DAD!!?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello~ everyone! Yeah I know ya have to wait for so long and I kinda regret that.

Now I know life is kinda crazy but I want to say

I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATED THE STORY!

AND I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

I've lack of ideas and faced some stuff that I have to dealt with.

Sooo right now. 2019. I will try my best to update as much as I can!

And if someone find some bad grammars just say in the comments and I'll try to fix 'em in the next chapter.

And I know I'm kinda late to say this..

Happy New Year everyone!

Dont forget to leave a vote!

Thank you for understanding!

- Silver