Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Alexia's POV

"Listen everything is going to be fine. It wasn't Cecilia who invited people over. I was out with Rachel and then Mic-" I was pacing around my bedroom. I can't believe there was a party going on. Kim came to my room to explain.

"You were with Rachel?!" Rachel was one of the many people that bullied me. "You knew she was one of the people that hurt me most with the bullying but you hang out with her?!? Jeez! I thought you were my best friend" I sighed.

"Well I'm sorry. But your so busy with the boys and Madison and Cecilia, I feel like you have no time for me anymore. She texted me and she told me she saw you sing and said that she felt bad and asked if I could help her apologize to you"

"Your saying that I am forgetting about you?! If it wasnt for me you wouldn't even have a thing Michael right now! If it wasn't for ME you wouldn't of met them" I said putting extra empasis on ME. "Everytime I hang out with them you come with me. How you could you say that?!" I was outraged. I stormed out of my room and left the building. I was sitting outside on the stairs.

"Lex? You okay?" It was Luke. I began to think about last night, I still haven't talked to him about it.

"NO! My own best friend throws a party at my house and hands out with the girl that used to bully me. Then she accuses me of not acknowledging her when if it wasnt for me her and Michael wouldn't be a thing" I said putting my head in my hands. He wrapped my into his chest and squeezed me tight. I felt sparks fly.

"And You. You said so many nice things yesterday that rekindled my feelings but I just-" He cut me off. He kissed me. It was full of passion. This kiss was by far the best kiss we shared. This kiss was long awaited. It got a bit heated. We stoop up and made it all the way back to my apartment only breaking the kiss a few times. We were in my bedroom sitting in my bed. Something about this was bad but it was alright at the same time. He pulled away.

"I love you" His forehead was pressed against mine. I smiled and kissed him. He was tugging at the bottom of my shirt. I was a bit hesitant to take it off. "I don't want to take advantage of you. If you don't want this it's ok" He said. I looked into his eyes. Truthfully I wanted this.

"It's okay" I said pulling his shirt off and kissing him. Clothes were coming off one piece at a time. We were now left in just underwear. I was looking at him. He has always been insecure of his body but I mean seriously?!. He was like a god. We were just looking at each other checking each other out.

"Like what you see?" I winked at him. He blushed. God he is so sexy! He pulled me back to him and we made out some more.

Lets just say that our underwear was off and things got heated. I just hope no one heard. After we were done he rolled over to my side, I had my head on his chest and just cuddled next to him. I realized now not just because we had sex but because he really took care of me that I want to be with him again.

"I love you" I said. I could tell he smiled. "Yes"

"Yes what?"

"I will give you second chance" he kissed my forehead and just cuddled with me. I was soon falling asleep. It was probably about 2 am. The music died down. I forgot about everything with Kim and didn't want to think about it. I realized that now I have to break up with Nick. I can't just lie to him. He was coming home in two days from vacation. I'll tell him when he comes back.

"Luke? You asleep?" I whispered.

"Mhmm"

"We have to keep this on the down low" I could tell his eyes shot open he began to sit up. "I mean it's for two days or so"