How you Met

Tony:
You were walking with your friends on the sidewalk, when you noticed his car. You stopped to look at it and he walked out of the Baker's shop. You saw him and asked if it was his car. He nodded and asked if you wanted a ride, which you gladly accepted.

Clay:
You were on one of the tapes because you were Hannah's best friend. The only thing you did wrong was ditch her to go to Bryce's party. Clay said something to you about it and you completely broke down. He felt bad for you so he gave you a hug.

Alex:
You sat at Monet's alone since your date had stood you up. Alex saw you and came to talk to you. "Are you waiting on someone." You looked up at him with tears in your eyes. "Who?" He asked sitting down. "Justin." Alex sipped his drink and looked at you. "I'm sorry. He's a jerk for doing that. I mean your so pretty, you can do better than him." You smiled at his kind words. "I'm Y/N by the way." "I'm Alex."

Monty:
Tyler stood there taking photos of you while you were cheerleading. You walked over to him and told him to stop. "It's for-" "yearbook I know, but it's distracting." Monty had noticed the commotion and walked over to Tyler. "Leave her alone freak." Tyler rolled his eyes and walked away. "Thanks?" You said. "No problem babe." You rolled your eyes as he offered for you guys to hang out sometime.

Zach:
You went to his basketball game. (You've had a crush on him for a while). You sat in the cheer block with everyone else. During the game Zach noticed you and winked at you. You were a blushing mess.

Tyler:
You were a new student and you had joined yearbook committee. He helped you as you got used to things. You two got along real well and started to hang out more.

Jeff:
You both had been assigned partners in a class and became friends ever since.

Justin:
You were a cheerleader and he was a basketball player. He saw you cheering and thought you were pretty.

I'm multitasking. Working on this book and taking my fake nails off. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂