Twelve

It had been 2 months since my miscarriage and I had fell into a minor depression. Zion and I had broke up after he graduated and I felt angry and empty. It was finally summer and I was going to focus on myself. The constant text messages and phone calls were tempting but I know I couldn't give in, I didn't want to give in. Christille barges into my room with a bag full of snacks, she knew exactly how to make me feel better.

"Hey best friend", She greets me cheesing from ear to ear.

"Hey", I say in a sad tone.

"Awwh my baby is sad but I got all your favorite snacks. I got Cheetos puffs, Airheads, snickers, Ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, Reese's, and I got us some chikfila", She says pulling everything out the bag.

I was so grateful for Christille and her dealing with me and my attitude. I hear Jaida and Genesis yelling along with a male's voice.

"She's not here!", Jaida says.

"I just got to see her", The male voice says.

"Are you listening to my best friend's words, She's not here", Genesis says.

"I need to see her", The male voices continues.

The yelling continues and gets closer and closer to my room until Jaida, Genesis, and Zion walk into my room. My heart runs track around my rib cage at his sight and I just look at his beautiful sight in my presence. His baggy eyes from crying, not sleeping or a mixture of the both. His messy hair that he let overgrow to cover his eyes, and his pajamas. He was precious and he looked house-ridden too.

"What are you doing here?", I ask breathless.

"I just had to see you Faith", He admits.

I look down at the snacks in front of me and I'm holding back tears that I didn't even know where threaten to spill. He was doing it to me again and he was making me weak.

"I'm sorry Faith We tried to keep him out", Jaida says.

"Give us a minute", I request.

Genesis and Jaida walk out and Christille says in the same spot, I look at her.

"You too", I say.

She rolls her eyes and walk out.

"You just want to give him some", She says closing the door.

Zion awkwardly walks to my bed and sits on the edge.

"Faith I love you", Zion says as his voice cracks.

"I love you too Zion but this isn't going to work anymore", I admit.

"Tell me why Faith", Zion asks.

"I'm still in highschool, You just got signed so therefore you'll be traveling alot, Girls will throw themselves at you", I say.

"Faith I don't care", Zion says.

I'm left speechless.

"I just want you, You're the only person I want", He admits climbing towards me planting a kiss on me.

Christille, Genesis, and Jaida walk back inside my room .

"Mmm that's what I thought, what I tell y'all", Christille said pouting.

I giggled.

"Nothing happened", Zion says.

"But if we didn't walk in it would of", Jaida said disgusted.

Zion and I look at each other and smile. They knew up too well.

"Ok ok", I said.

"You can leave", Genesis said.

Zion walks out of my room with a smile plastered across his face. I gave in and he got exactly what he wanted.