Chapter I: Years Later

*The Wastelands, Earth, 2056, four children travel around*

Kent: Hey guys you wanna hear a story?

Zane: It better not be that Fireteam Crimson shit again Kent.

Kent: No. It actually has to do with their rival. Fireteam Navy.

Xavier: Okay I'll bite. What is it?

Lance: What is the Fireteam Navy?

Kent: A team similar to the Fireteam Crimson except they are the complete opposite. They kill for fun. The members of Fireteam Crimson kill to protect Earth. Our grandfathers defended what was left of Earth until their deaths.

Xavier: Forget about stories. Tell us who the members of Fireteam Crimson are if you are so smart on their history.

Kent: The leader of the group was Zane's grandfather: Ryan Davis AKA Blade. He was fearless, destructive, intelligent. The sharpshooter was your grandfather Xavier, Adam Corden AKA Crack Shot. He was lethal with his trusty sniper rifle: The KV-22. The bladesman was Lance's grandfather, Kai Dent AKA Red Reaper, despite his name, he never wore red. The color of his blades after every kill would be red and they called him a Reaper so it stuck. And last but not least, my grandfather Kendall Knight AKA Deadshot was a deadly shot, bladesman, martial artist and tech user. I still have his mask with me to remember him.

Lance: I still have my grandfather's blades.

Kent: Say. In a few years let's finish what our grandfathers' started years ago.

Lance: I'm in.

Xavier: I'm in.

Zane: What the hell. I'm in.

*5 Years Later*

*Zane, Kent, Xavier and Lance are putting their grandfathers' armor on then they walk out*

Zane: *Via Blade's Mask Voice Changer* You guys ready?

Kent: *Deadshot's Voice Changer* Always.

Lance: *Via Red Reaper's Voice Changer* It is weird for us to wear our grandfathers' armor.

Xavier: *Via Crack Shot's Voice Changer* Despite that. We may get some hot chick ass.

Zane: That is if we run into any.

*The four walk into a marketplace in the Wastelands*

Marketer: *Gasps* THE FIRETEAM CRIMSON!

Villager: I thought they died years ago!

Old Man 1: You. You are not the REAL Deadshot.

Old Man 2: Or the REAL Crack Shot.

Kent: Who are you to judge?

Old Man 1: Face us with the armor on. See what happens.

Kent: So be it old men.

Old Man 2: Don't assume we are weak just because we are older than we used to be kid.

Xavier: Let's get this over with and be done with it!

*As Kent and Xavier try to attack, the Old Men dodge their attacks then they take them down*

Kent: What?

Old Man 1: Novices.

Old Man 2: Meet us on top of Mount Legend.

*On top of Mount Legend, four Old Men sees the novices walk up*

Old Man 1: There they are.

Old Man 2: The Novices return.

Old Man 3: This is them? Wearing our armor?

Old Man 4: Disgusting.

Kent: Who are you to judge us?

Old Man 1: We wore those years before you.

Kent: What?

*The four take off the armor*

Kent: You guys?

Old Man 1: Name's Kendall Knight. Or you may have known me as Deadshot. Grandson.

Kent: You know us?

Old Kendall: You are our grandchildren. Of course.

Old Ryan: We gave up the mantle of Fireteam Crimson because it was dangerous.

Old Kai: You four are yet on our level.

Old Adam: But with a lot of practice. You may yet be like us.

Xavier: Old?

Kendall: Legends. You see the past two decades have been nothing short of exhausting. Now the public knows that we are still alive. We are in danger again. Reckless but beating you while you were in our armor. Satisfying to say the least. Training begins tomorrow.