Clairvoyance: Damion Phisher

I grew up in the small village of Painswick, in Gloucestrshire England. With a small population of around 2,000. I couldn't stand it there, the town was boring as hell, and the bloody weather was horrid, then again weather is always a mess in England, its cold, rainy, and foggy. I moved to the United States when I was around 20. I settled down in New York, and went to law school. My grades were exceptional back in England, and Harvard was always a dream of mine. I never became a lawyer, I had always wanted to be a detective, like Sherlocke Holms. He was a fine man, I dreamed of being his assistant when I was but a lad, then later on in life I learned he was just a work of fiction. I joined a pre-synct in New york, where I became a homicide detective. 

Years later, I'm still a homicide detective. I am 35 years old, and my only house mate is my Beagle, Magi. To be honest I have become a bit of a man whore, the amount of men and women I have slept with is uncountable, it's a wonder I dont have any std's. Honestly I seem to be like the perfect guy, a versitile bisexual male. Hell I have made straight men and lesbians question their sexuality.  It never bothered me at first, but as I grew older, I yearned to meet a man or a woman and settle down. All of this sleeping around has basically left me with  void that I long to fill.

This is where my story begins...