Wrench x Reader (Watch_Dogs 2) (The Third One)

Hello! I'm back with a new Wrench x Reader! I love these so much, so I do them right away whenever they're requested. There's a story from the beginning this time, which I would like to thank the requestor for, and that's all I really have to say for now. Happy reading!

2nd Person POV

"So who's going?" Sitara questioned, slamming her hand on the table, "We need to know, now."

Sitara looked between the three DedSec field agents, Marcus, Wrench, and you.

The mission was simple, hack Prime_Eight's mainframe, get out. Don't die. You and Marcus stepped forward at the same time.

"Of course I'm going!" Marcus said, "I've been with this since the beginning, I'm seeing it through."

"And I'll go with him! I've got a personal bone to pick with Prime_Eight," You said. A couple of their hackers almost killed you, once, when you were working solo.

Wrench placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled, his mask smiled with him (^^), "I agree. You need that sweet, sweet revenge, Y/N, and I would love to help you get it."

You smiled back at him, hoping that he couldn't sense how you reacted to him. You wished you could see what he looked like under the mask. You weren't so shallow as to judge him based on what he looks like, but you wanted him to trust you enough to let you see. Really, you couldn't judge him based on what he looks like, because you were already infatuated. 

Yeah, you couldn't take your mind off of him no matter how hard you tried. Even now your heart beat faster as you looked at his hand on your shoulder.

He couldn't drag himself away. He refused to. You had come into DedSec later, inspired by how quickly they came up. You were a hard worker, so much so that by the time you came into DedSec, you were a living legend, a hacker by the name of Va1s_Nulle who was skilled both physically and intellectually. A living legend, a star, and Wrench couldn't believe that he was standing next to you. He loved it. He loved you.

And once again, he was going to see you in action.

You were ready to take down Lenni and deal a massive blow to Prime_Eight.

"Let's do this!" Sitara called again, as one last motivator before everyone got to work. Wrench hesitantly moved away from you towards his station, you and Marcus left HQ side-by-side.

When the door closed behind you two, Marcus took the opportunity to make a snide remark, "Did you feel what Wrench's sweater was made of? I would say cotton, but to you, it probably looks more like boyfriend material."

Marcus didn't actually know that you loved Wrench, he had a feeling, of course, but didn't know for sure. However, as Wrench's best friend, he knew exactly how Wrench felt about you, so he tried to put a good word in, whenever he could.

The two of you stepped into the stolen Cyberdriver car as you tried to suppress your blush, "Are you sure you aren't messing up our viewpoints?"

He shut his door,  "I'm positive." He looked over at you with a smirk, then said, "Are you flustered?"

"No."

"You totally are!"

"I am not."

"But you definitely are."

"Drive the damn car, Marcus."

"Whatever you say, lover-girl."

"Marcus?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Never." He starts the car.