CHAPTER 7

Hey guys this is the next chapter!

Hope you like it!

Thank you for the people who read this story and just a few more chapters and this story will end.

____________________________________________________________

Kirino Ranmaru P.O.V

It was already Sunday noon and as I woke up this morning I was going to call Ibuki to explain things but as I opened my cellphone I saw that I have 10 missed messages and 25 missed calls from Ibuki and I frowned and called him.

"Hey, Mune good morning" I greeted as I hear that he answered it.

"Good morning too" he greeted.

"Hey listen Mune about yesterday-" but I got cut off before I could explain myself.

"Let's meet" he said in a strict tone which made my eye twitch.

"Fine where and when do you want to meet?" I asked giving in to him before everything becomes worse.

"Let's meet up at the train station this coming Friday I'm coming over there" Ibuki said and he hanged up.

"Sigh" falling in my bed again.

'Sheesh! Jealous much' I thought as I slowly stand up off my bed.

A few days have passed since the incident it's already Wednesday and since I don't have anything to do and I'm done with studying and entrance exams in universities I decided to go out for a while. The sun's already setting and as I was walking around aimlessly someone called me from behind.

"Kirino-sempai!" Hikaru called I turned around saw him running towards me and stopped infront of me.

"Hikaru! Long time no see! How have you been doing?" I asked enthusiastically, after the party we didn't have too much contact with each other.

"A little busy but everything's fine by the way Kirino-sempai are you busy?" Hikaru asked.

"No, why?" I asked and he smiled.

"Then come with me! The other first years are in the soccer field near the river bank playing" and we both started walking in that direction.

"Kirimo-sempai!" Tenma and Shinsuke shouted amd started running towards me hugging me in the process.

"We miss you sempai!" The two of them said happily.

"I missed you guys too!" Hugging them back.

"Hey now if you don't let go Tsurugi might start to get jealous" Kariya teased and Tsurugi looked at him in annoyance.

"Oh shut up!" Tsurugi said hitting him in the shoulder.

"Yosh! Since everyone's here let's play soccer!" Tenma shouted happily and all of us started playing soccer.

After a while we decided to stop playing already since the sun was already gone and it was starting to get dark already and only me and Kariya was left in the field.

"Kirino" a familiar girl's voice said, my eyes widen and turned around.

"Okatsu!?" I called walking towards her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just came from visiting Takuto" she answered and I felt an ache in myheart heart it's been such a long time since I visited him from his house.

"I see where's Shindou then? Shouldn't he have accompanied you to the train station?" I asked curiously knowing that Shindou is a gentleman.

"I told him that there's no need to" Okatsu answered.