Your Turn

Finally, he comes into his own room. I'm sprawled out underneath the covers of his bed. "Found you," he says, while slowly closing the door.
"Wasn't hard was it?" I smirk. He pauses and looks at me. My clothes on the floor except for my underwear. I get out of his bed and walk over to him. He tries to kiss me, "No. Not yet." I tease. I pull his shirt over his head and push him hard onto the bed. He sinks down into the mattress. I fall gracefully on the bed next to him and sink into the pillows before straddling his hips. He goes to sit up, but I push him back down.
"Marina-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, his hands come up to my neck and hair. I pull away. I grab his hands gently and place them back down by his sides.
"No touching," I whisper.
"That's not fair." He sulks.
"Shh." I bring my finger up to his lips and kiss him again. It's a slow process but I want to enjoy it, but most of all, I want him to enjoy it. I stop kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, I can feel the struggle to keep his hands down. I place soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.
"Marina." He whispers my name. I can hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the willpower it's taking him not to. I sit up, still straddling him and gently take his hands a place them on my hips.
"Your turn," I whisper into his ear and bite his earlobe. His hands instantly flip me over violently. He buries his head into my neck and his hands rove all over my body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast.
"You're irresistible." He says while kissing my chest. His hand comes up to my bra and doesn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabs the middle and yanks. I hear the fabric rip and gasp at what he just did. "Shh," he says. That night wasn't like any other nights. He took all of me this time, savoured every moment.