Chapter 1

(E's perspective)
"May I please have a double-shot venti hazelnut latte with soy milk please?"
"Of course ma'am, under the name?"
"Helena"
"Okay, that'll be $5.25"
———————————————————————————
"E-yuuu-na" Called the chief.

Oh My Gosh! I swear! I'm in the middle of working, what the heck does he want now?!!!!
Deep breaths....

"For the two thousand eight hundred thirty two times, it's EUN-A, its EXACTLY the same as YOONA."

"Ahhh whatever, there I think someone wants to meet you." Said the chief.

I've been working here in Starbucks downtown LA for the past 6 months but no matter who I am or what's my background, no one has ever wanted to meet me. I'm a 18 year old girl who moved from Seoul Korea to LA since I was 10, home schooled, lives with my uncle and aunt and have no friends other than my job mates and my little puppy Mochi... who the heck is looking for me?!

I opened my apron and walked out the room while fixing my pony tail to make it better than before but once I saw who it is...
I stoped walking and let my hair fall down towards my shoulders...

"Eunayaaa, 오랜만 이네 (long time no see), do u still understand what I'm saying?" Said the tall guy with all the expensive luxury on his body.

I raised my head up high and look at him in the eye, " I get the best English and Korean homeschooling system in the whole US for a reason. What do you want?"

"Ahhh good, I thought you lost your Korean skills moving here, ummm...

"Spit it out..." I said

"Grandpa needs us... all of us, all 9 of us" he answered looking down.

"Heul! For once someone actually needs our presence huhhh."

"Eun-a, please..."

"Mr, Eunhyuk. Ms. Eunha..." said someone familiar from my back.
I turned back and saw my uncle dressed exactly the same like Eunhyuk oppa.

"Ahhh uncle! No need to call me that I'm your niece!" I said.

"I'm sorry, it's your grandparents order." Said my uncle.

"What?! 'GRANDPARENTS'?! It's only Grandpa chill" I said laughing my way out of this awkward situation.

"This is exactly why grandpa needs us, it's almost his wedding." Said Eunhyuk oppa.

"MWO?!!!! HEUL?!!!! JINJJA?!!!!"

Omg, I must not be in my right mind...

"I'll be waiting for you tomorrow in the airport okay? You've been gone for too long. Mr Jeong please escort Eunha safely to the airport tomorrow morning at 5."

"Of course, Mr Choi."
Then Eunhyuk just walks back to his Mercedes and drove away, no how are you doing and shit. Well that's my family I guess...

"Ms. Choi..." said uncle tapping on my shoulder knowing that I'm 109% NOT shocked by this.

"Uncle?!!!! Wth?!!!! His getting married?!!! GRANDPA?!! HE'S FREAKIN 75 YEARS OLD, wait or is it 76???"

"Please Eunha, I know this can be really hard for you but since your dad and his brothers died and the splitting of the 9 cousins, your grandpa has been really lonely." Uncle explains.

BACKGROUND STORY TIME!!!!!
My family is pretty different.
My grandpa Mr Choi shin Young (최신융) had 3 sons from 2 of his marriage. In his first marriage he was blessed with 2 sons
Mr Choi Shin Gang and Mr Choi Shin Jeong.
And from his second marriage he got 1 son, which is my father
Mr Choi Shin hyuk.

There you have it the 3 Heirs of "Choishim" company. Uncle Shin Gang was blessed with 3 sons. It has always been better to have sons than daughters in my family. Uncle Shin Jeong never got married since he was too determined in our family business. And lastly from my father Choi Shin Hyuk there's me and my brother.

All the 5 of us have always stayed in our grandpa's house. None of us actually know our mother
(ik messed up r8)
And none of us got to spend any time with our fathers. In our family it's all about business.

All 5 of us never get along. I played with my brother and the other three sons played on their own. I feel bad sometimes for my brother who got to play with me instead of our older cousins, but we've always been separated by our knowledge. Even though me and my brother never got to spend time with our dad but he always sends us notes to our room filled with his humble words, teaching us not to be cocky and to be thankful for what we have. Whereas the 3 sons all they got was new toys almost everyday.

I thought my life was fine this way, I have a caring brother and a generous, humble father. But On January 23, 2010 my life changed 180* degrees.
My father and the rest of my uncle died in a car accident in Rome. And all of us 5 cousins were not allowed to even see their funeral, grandpa said it would just hurt our feelings more...
Not long after.... All of us 5 cousins moved to Different countries to study abroad. I was sent to US alone well with my guardians ms Yeong Ji and his husband Mr Jeong shin who I call myself uncle and aunt and since then I never got in touch with my brother Eunhyuk... well until today.

RINGGGG!!!!!!
"Ahhhhh what is it?!!!" I shouted to my phone.
"Yahhhh! Where are you?!! Who was the person you met just now!!! Yahhhh Eunhaaaa!!!! Don't tell me you're sitting in the park again all by yourself it's almost darkkkk!!!!" Said Amber my job mate worriedly.
"Nahhhhh gwaenchanha, and I'm here in the park to read a book by the way, I teased her.
"Ahhhhh stop it!" She laughed

guess my true life will start tomorrow then...