{1} last day of school.

Maritza POV
i woke up to my alarm playing "Be That Girl" by The Bomb Digz and read that it was 10 am on a beautiful Friday morning, which means it is a half day and THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL HOEZ
i let the song play through while I walked to my bathroom and started my morning routine. then "I Like It" by my girl CARDI (AN// OKURRR👏🏽) came on as i ran coconut oil through my hair singing into my comb at the top of my lungs," OH I NEED THE DOLLAS! (CHA-CHING) BEAT IT UP LIKE PIÑATAS!..." i tore up my drawers and ended up finding a poppin' ass outfit.

" i tore up my drawers and ended up finding a poppin' ass outfit

(AN// tbh i kinda want that outfit for myself

(AN// tbh i kinda want that outfit for myself ...lol thanks pintrest)
i grabbed my phone and purse...it's the last day,why would I need a backpack? 😂
i went down stairs greeting my mom and dad
Mari-morning mama *kisses her on the cheek* papá *fist bumps*
MD(maritza's dad)- ahí esta mi hermosa maria (there's my beautiful maria) *kisses her forehead*
MM(maritza's mom)- ready for your last day as junior baby ?
Mari-YASSSS YOU ALREADY KNOW!!! OKURRR!  (AN//'19 fym!!!!)
MD-AY! stop with the yelling eh?
Mari- oops sorry! lo siento papá. *smiles*
MM- we won't be home when you get out of school so take the truck. we'll take your car and get your tires fixed.
Mari-ok! wait...where's Bucci (like gucci)?
MD- he slept over evyn's with EJ since yesterday was their last day.
Mari-oh ok. i'll bring him back when we get out at 3:00. adios! LOVE YOU GUYS!
as i left the house i heard someone call my name.
Leti-MARIIIII!!!!
Mari-LETIIIII!!!!
Leti-ready for our last day as juniors?
Mari-you know it!
Leti-well let's go to hell-oops i mean school. ESPERE! (wait) where's Bucci?
Mari-evyn's
Leti-ohhhhh well let's roll out.
Mari-bet
Mari POV
so we got in the car and i got on the aux with the quickness and turned on my lit ass playlist on shuffle. my cousin's song came on and me and leti IMMEDIATELY started singing along

NIGGAS WANT WAR, YEAH
KICK THE DOOR,YEAH
NIGGAS WANT THE SAUCE,YEAH
SHAKE EM OFF,YEAH
as we pulled up in the parking lot, i pulled my windows down and blasted the music and me and leti got out and started twerking not caring about everyone who was watching.
NIGGA WE BUSSIN' AT THE OPPS ON THE REGULAR
NIGGA WE BE DUCKIN' FROM THE COPS ON THE REGULAR
i felt someone's hand smack my ass as i danced and i automatically knew it was cordae. since we met he always smacks my ass like that,hard but still light so he won't hurt me....unless i want him to.😛 then i changed my position to where i was backing it up on him. everyone including leti had their phones out and put it on the snap and were screaming for me. then Marcus,our school security guard,pulled out that damn bullhorn.
Marcus-LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I NEED FOR YALL TO GET YALL RATCHET ASSES IN THE BUILDING! IF I SEE YOU STILL IN THE SAME SPOT ANYTIME BEFORE DISMISSAL I WILL GIVE YOU A DEMERIT BELIEVE ME IDGAF WHAT YOU GOT TO DO AFTER SCHOOL. I WILL KEEP YOU HERE UNTIL I FEEL LIKE IT AND I MIGHT FORGET ABOUT YA ASS.
everyone moaned and groaned while getting ready to go to class. cordae helped me up into the car,with my short ass,so I could pull the windows up. as we walked,cordae turned around to face Marcus and gave him the bird.
Marcus-CORDAE KEEP PLAYING! I KNOW YO DADDY! BETTER ASK HIM ABOUT MARCUS. (AN// lol i started thinking about DOPE when the security guard was like,"BETTER ASK HIM ABOUT STACEY"😂😂😂😂😂😂)
Cordae-MAN WHATEVER AIN'T NOBODY TRIPPIN' OFF YO BROKE ASS!
he put his arm around my neck and kissed my forehead as we walked in the building. we got to homeroom...YAAASSS BITCH WE HAD A SUB and everyone was cheering me and cordae on. i started smiling and then hid my face in his chest.
Evyn-GIRL DON'T ACT SHY NOW
Leti-RIGHT! come see the video!
as i was watching i noticed that it already had 60,000 views!!!! i felt dae wrap his arms around my waist and lean up to me.
Cordae-*whispering in her ear* you know you make daddy happy right?
Mari-*leans back on his shoulder,whispering into his ear* do i really?
Cordae- fasho baby girl *kisses her neck*
SHIT he knows that's my spot.
Mari- *whispers in his ear* stop teasing me baby. you gone have some problems on your hands. *licks his ear and nibbles on it a little*
Cordae-*under his breath* damn
Leti-nigga do you not know that we can see you?
Evyn-yeaaaa yall nasty and it's time for next period.
me and cordae looked at each other and then kissed and followed behind our friends.
as we sat in the next class,i was scrolling on YouTube and saw The Bomb Digz had posted a new video.
Mari-OMG YALL!!!!
Evyn and Leti-what bitch?
Mari-TBD JUST POSTED A NEW VIDEO!!!!!
Leti-OYE PLAY IT!

Mari-PAUSE...MY NIGGA DEV JUST SAID...
All-MACHUD. *busts out laughing*
then we heard the fire alarm go off and everyone being stupid ran and shit to the parking lot and then we saw...
TBC
~~~~~~
AN// HEY YALL! a bitch couldn't sleep so here we are....THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK. it was ass as hell but HOE WHALE! 🐳
VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ME
BYYYYYEEEE!!!
-Litty💕🔥👽