heartbreak

janurary 28 2018
I still remember how it all happened, how you thought about it for a few seconds after the kiss.. when I said yes, and we kissed again..

april 19 2018
I'm sorry I didn't make you happy and constantly let you down with my thoughts..

april 20 to may 3 2018
We were doing good.. I'm sorry I fucked up.. you were the bestest thing that had ever happened to me and I lost you because of that shitty mistake..

june 12 2018
I say I'm over you and say that the break up gets the best of me but how would i be over you if you were my first love.. my happiness.. the one reason that kept me from ending it.. the one who actually made my depression go away for a while...

of course I'm not over you if I still think about you or ask my friends who talk to you if you mention anything about me...

I'm so damn heart broken,
it's not even funny anymore.
They all tell me you weren't worth it,
but in my eyes you were worth it.

The way we held each other if we were in a mood and we couldn't take it anymore..
how on may 2nd I kissed you because something was wrong although you didn't tell me I knew. the kiss made it better because after i left your lips you hugged me tightly and pecked my lips, saying I love you which made me melt..

It's just funny
That you don't even realize.

We both hurt each other

But that's what love does
It fucks you up.