Part 3: Accomplishing Your Mission

*this is where the action begins. 😉*

Connor undresses carefully. The anticipation is killing you; it makes you just want to grab him and rip his clothes off. But he continues to tease you, slowly untying his tie and forming a loose loop with it under your neck.

"I believe that you have accomplished your mission, miss (lastname)." he smirks. Tugging on the tie, he pulls you closer into a powerful makeout session. His tongue dances inside your mouth, and yours making circles around him.

You half open your eyes, seeing that Connor's LED has turned a dull yellow. You close them as you pull him in closer. Not even paper could get through the little space between you two.

He leaves your mouth and trails his kisses down the side of your face. His hot tongue runs laps around your earlobe. Connor softly bites you with a sneer. It sends shockwaves down your spine.

"Can I ask you a personal question, (Y/N)?" you nod back at him.

"You've been waiting for this, haven't you?" he bites your ear again. This time, you almost let a moan escape your mouth.

Connor snickers quietly. "I guess that answers my question."

He sits up from you and takes off his coat. He lets you unbutton his shirt, which you do so like an animal. You're dying to see his bare chest, let alone feeling it for yourself. But he stops you before reaching the end of the buttons.

"Slow your role, miss (Y/N). Lets not go to fast," he winks.

You squeeze his shirt. "But Connor, I'm so anxious. You have no idea how long I've dreamed of this," you pause. He swiftly puts a finger over your mouth with another smile emerging from the corner of his lips. "Oh, but I think I do."

You think hard for a moment, seeking desperately for something to spark a distraction. And finally, it comes to you.

You reach for his finger to pull it away, slowly growing a smile. "But Connor, this is all a part of your lesson." You speak slyly. "Interrupting the teacher deserves a punishment."

His smart mouth shoots you down immediately, simultaneously taking your hand and holding it down. "You've got to let the class catch up on the notes as well, (Y/N)." He winks.

God, him and his smart mouth.

His hot, smart mouth.

/A.N/ heeeeyyyy you guys, I'm so sorry for the late publish. I've been working hard on keeping you guys entertained, but at the same time, I'm troubled with writer's block. If you like the story, make sure you let me know by voting for the story! If you have any suggestions to help me continue, it would much be appreciated!! 😁