Come With Me

It was around two o'clock at night when I heard someone tap my window. I opened my eyes slowly and sitted on the edge of my bed. I got up and without hesitation I opened my curtains. My heart almost stopped when I saw Jim sitting there with apologising look on his face.

'What the hell are you doing here? ' I wispered and opened the window. Jim hopped in.' Hi kitten. I have missed you. I wanted to abologise' he said and stepped closer. I felt his hot breath on my forehead. 'I don't know if I can foregive you' I said and gave him a sad look. 'Listen I really like you. I am really sorry about all the things I said. But Viv think about it. Your dad does not care about you as much as I do. I love you'.

That shook me. He loved me?
'I-I foregive you' I wispered and looked into his brown eyes. He leaned in and so did I. Our kiss was passionite and it soon turned heated.
'Come with me' he said out of breath. I notted and got dressed. Jim helped me down the street where a black car was waiting. We got in and the car left Baker Street. I gave the loft one last look before the car turned around the corner and kept driving. I didn't know where we were going but as long as I was with Jim it didn't matter.