thirty-five

=
thirty-five
=
track :
what i need — hayley kiyoko  ft. kehlani

LUX BAIZEN.

i was excited, i had been practically begging for this day to come. i got ready staring at myself and readjusting my hair. saying i was nervous would be a huge understatement. i applied on lip gloss and walked to my living room my phone clutched in my hand. after all it did all begin with my phone.

"come on lux why so nervous. you are a bad bitch." peyton grinned and shoved me playfully.

the doorbell finally rang, i was quick to open it only to find lili and cole standing before me "oh" i rolled my eyes. it was our first official meeting and normally i would be excied but i just wanted to see her.

doorbell again.

but it was mads and ashley "did cami tell everyone where i live" i sighed and they laughed. they were all happy to meet me though.

another doorbell "okay i love you guys but i just wanna—" it was her right in front of me.

"no hug lux" she smiled and i jumped into her arms. like a clichè they all went and started awwing.

"yes mom and dad!" cole shouted.

"im getting old give me grandchildren" lili said.

cami and i let go of each other and she got down on one knee. everyone was excited she pulled out a fancy red box and opened it "will you, lux baizen be my lovely girlfriend" she said pulling put a ring pop.

"um hell yes, wait can i eat it?"

"too late" cole grabbed it and started licking it.

"so am i late i went to grab food!" kj burst in carrying three bags of mcdonalds