Three

As we worked on parts of the song, I had to reach over Tae to grab another sheet of notebook paper.

"Hey Y/N, what-OH! I'M SORRY!"

My head shot towards the door. Jungkook was standing there and I could tell by his reaction, and the look on his face, that from his angle Tae and I were about to start doing something.

"NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT WE WERE DOING! I WAS GETTING PAPER!"

Jungkook's red face returned to normal.

"Oh...oh was going to ask what you wanted for dinner."

I turned to Taehyung, I knew he would want something.

"Are you okay with Panda Express?"

"Ooo! Yes!"

We both told Jungkook what we each wanted and got back to work.

"Tae, what if I didn't sing? I can be in the video though. I just feel like it would make more sense for seven guys to sing this."

"Okay, but where are we going to get seven guys to sing this."

"Well, Suga said he would rap so there's one. Let me here you sing."

"Uh...I'm not that good."

"Oh shut up and let me here your voice."

He nervously started to sing a sweet, low song. His voice sounded like it was sent from an angel.

As he finished, I clapped.

"That was beautiful! I know the perfect part!"

I scribbled his name on the lyrics.

"Y/N, that's like most of the song."

"I know."

I could see he was staring at me as I wrote, until he snapped out of it.

"So what about the other five?"

"Hm...JUNGKOOK!!"

Jungkook stepped into my room again.

"Yes?"

"Look at these lyrics. I need you for this project."

He looked over the lyrics that weren't labled. After reading it all, he agreed to sing and rap the second verse and other small parts.

"Perfect!! Thanks, Kookie."

"That's the first time you said my nickname to me. See you at dinner, it should be here soon."

He left and I turned back to Tae. He was holding back a laugh at the fact I called Jungkook, Kookie.

"Do you have any roommates?"

"Yeah. I have two as well. Their names are Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, or Jin. Some people call us the Room of the Kims. Namjoom can speak English so he can do the first verse."

"Okay. That's great. We have two parts left. Another rap and a really high note with a couple of lines."

We both tried to think of people we knew who could rap or sing that high.

"TAE! I know who can sing the high note!"

"Who?"

"Park Jimin!"

"And how to do think you are going to be able to get the Park Jimin to do this."

I gave Tae a smirk and pulled out my phone.

Calling Jiminie😘......

JM: Do you want me to sing to you again?