0:08

Harry's POV

These stairs are horrendous. Why are we still running? I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. Looking down while lightly jogging I see the girls doing planks. Fuck that. But damn she has a nice arse. Louis comes up noticing me looking, "See something mate? " I just shake my head slightly panting.

"You know for you to be my husband you're an awful liar" he smiles. "what's wrong? You've been in a mood lately" I take him to a corridor that's separate. I mean it wouldn't hurt to tell him I need to tell someone- It's Lou.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to say a word," I whisper.

"Promise, fooking promise" lightly hitting his shoulder. "Lou, I'm serious. You can't tell anyone."

"Okay, fine Harry" I hesitate before the words come out of my mouth. Scouting around to make sure no one hears, "Remember that party about four weeks ago?" he nods after taking a minute to recall which one I'm talking about. "I slept with y/n." His eyebrow furrows.

"Wait, isn't she a virgin?" He looks at me unsurely.

"She was but-" I lose my thought. How do I explain this to him? Shit, I'm not even supposed to be telling him.

"Did you take advantage of her?" his voice removes me from my thoughts. My brows furrow. Did I?

"No, well not technically." His lips formed a straight line just waiting to hear, "She didn't remember much the next day and it's all fuzzy to me." He just nods. Of course, he understands, I mean I hate to say it but that's how he and Brianna ended up in their situation. But Freddie's an adorable baby so who could complain?

"This is what you had to tell me, you have hots for y/n?" He begins to leave.

" Well after we met up to talk about what I could remember and well now we're doing a thing."

He looks surprised, " So you're fucking?" he smirks.

"Not yet, but that's the idea." He pats my shoulders as we head back to where everyone else is "Use protection." He grins.

When we found out Brianna was pregnant, Louis didn't know how to react but he couldn't be happier to be a father. The fans, however, have denied it and have theories but they don't know the whole story. Bri is a very nice person and wasn't in a great place at the time. It is what it is. Freddie is adorable not to mention, he looks just like Lou. And where the hell did Conchobar come from? Seriously Conchobar-what does that even mean?

After another lap, we decide to head to the showers. I hear a streaking noise and see Sirus dripping sweat on Y/n.

"It's in my eye you fucking cunt." She says trying to get it out of her eye. She has such a dirty mouth; perhaps I'll show her how to put it to good use.

"Geeze never heard such language from you y/n." with my mouth open in surprise. I wonder how loud she can moan the same words?

What the hell? Why am I so horny all the time? Shaking my head and removing the hairband in my hair we walk to the showers. Niall says he wanted to take a nap so his shower was only five minutes. Liam and Sophia are exploring. And Lou wants to facetime with Freddie. I'll probably go see Y/n after, or is it too soon? Letting the water run down my body freely I let my thoughts ponder. Did I take advantage of Y/n? I somewhat remember what happened I mean I know most of the good stuff but she doesn't. I've always thought she was quite cute, like when she's bothered by something she just chews on her bottom lip and slightly frowns. Or how she covers her mouth when she's ugly laughing, I don't get it because it's contagious. It's real and not like some fake ass preppy laugh. She's probably one of the better interest that I have but I'd hate to think I took advantage of her like that. To take her innocence and neither of us remembers it clearly. I don't get why she isn't canceling the tour and telling me to fuck off. The once hot water has run cold and I now know to get out of here before I turn into an icicle with amazing hair. I wonder if she's thinking about me? Deciding on not to bother her so soon I go to an Italian restaurant and get some food. I decided to take my food to go because of the swarming paparazzi at the entrance. Sitting down in front of the window and opening the styrofoam container and swirling my fork through the never-ending pasta. This is good. Mental note: Order from Gianni's more often. My phone buzzes on the counter next to me. I hope it's Y/n!