Fight Night

Fight Night

(Your name). The school's major badass. He has tattoos, piercings, smokes, drinks...But most of all, gets into fights. It gets crazy sometimes. We've been neighbors since we were little kids and in some kind of way, we're best friends. You tell me all your deepest thoughts and darkest secrets. I can't really explain why, but you always seem to come to me, as do I with you. But we're almost exactly the same. I have tattoos, piercings, and I drink. Most of all, I street fight. Somehow, I'm the opposite of you. I never get into trouble with the law. You've been sent to jail numerous times. The one thing you don't know about me is that I live on my own due to my abusive father. I always hid that because of the fact that you just can't control your anger when something bad happens to your best friend. I haven't confessed this, but I'm head over heels for you. Now, it's midnight and you're in my kitchen with a cut right beneath your left eye, a cut across your left forearm, and a large gash on your stomach. I'm sitting on top of the counter while you stand between my legs, facing me. I dab a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol over it. "Stay still," I whisper. I'm wearing your extra large black hoodie and my black and red lace thong. My hair is in a messy bun and my eyes are puffy from crying.