Goddess of Love in London (Sebastian/Agni/Lau)

My name is Cascada Ellinor Spencer, I am a 15 year old American Gypsy, and a psychic medium for Scotland Yard, I applied for a job over the phone as soon as my dad announced we were moving to London. He owns a chain of upscale Italian restaurants, one of them being the Olive Venue, where mom works as a waitress. Tectonically none of us should have to work, but he wanted us to "embrace the culture" which explains why our large house is deserted until around 11 at night. My sister is an entertainer at one of these upscale hotels, while my brother has decided to work in a creepy doll shop run by Drocell Keinz, oh and my best friend lives with us, her name is Selena, she has decided to work as a maid in the Trancy's Manor.

On the other hand, my job starts at 5am and ends whenever I leave the last clients house (usually around 9, 11 in case of emergency). ***

I ran a hand through my long blonde hair and yawned, before searching through my purse and finding the key to my office. I loved my job, but getting here at 5am was not my thing, I've worked for Scotland Yard for about 9 weeks now, and love it! What other 15 year old American girl can say she works for London PD and has an office?

I placed the key in the lock and turned it, opening the door and walking into my office and turning on a few lights. I threw my purse onto my desk and sat down in my chair, placing my head on my arms and sighing.

"Miss Spencer you have a client waiting, want me to send him in?" Belinda's soft cheery voice announced over the loud speaker on the ceiling.

"Yes please" I said, sitting up thinking who could possibly need me at this hour in the morning, until Ash Landers walked through my door, answering my question. I watched as he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest and smirking at me.

"Please do have a seat Mr. Landers" I said, motioning to the seat in front of my large desk

"Please Miss Spencer...do call me Ash" the angelic butler said, taking a seat in front of me

"So...Ash, how may I help you" I asked, leaning back in my chair and taking out my note book and putting on my glasses.

"Her majesty requested your presence this evening, around seven"

"And what will I be doing?"

"Trance channeling and possible closure"

I nodded and closed the notebook, finally looking into his hypnotic amethyst eyes and placing my glasses on top of my head.

"Well Ash, her appointment is set up for 7pm; I will arrive at 6:45 to set up "I said smiling and placing the notebook in my lap.

"Pleasure doing business with you Miss Spencer, we will be looking forward to your arrival this evening" Ash said grabbing my hand and kissing it gently, before turning to leave.

"I almost forgot...I brought you a scone" he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tightly wrapped pastry and handing it to me.

"Ash you're too sweet" I said getting up and hugging the butler, who was at least 10 inches taller than me, he then placed a chaste kiss on both my cheeks before smirking and walking out my door, leaving me in a great mood.

"How many years do you think he has on me?" I asked Mr. Randall, who happened to walk past

"At least 30" he said nonchalantly, smirking to himself when I retreated to my office, sighing and closing the door a little louder than necessary.

I leaned against my door and rolled my hazel irises toward the ceiling. 'Ash was perfect, Mr. Randall can say what he wants' I thought, pushing myself off the door and walking over to my desk, picking up the tightly wrapped pastry that smelled like vanilla and blueberries. I inhaled slowly, closing my eyes and sighing dreamily.

I couldn't help it, I was simply infatuated with the pale angel with the amethyst eyes***