Chapter 10

#weloveyouconnor😭
Thanks for 2k reads😘.

KORYS POV:

I ran out if the ocean and to the car since I drove my own car here and drove home. I can't believe that just happened. FRICK!!!

MATTS POV:

I can't believe what I just saw cuts. A lot of fresh cuts.... But why! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT TO HERSELF not my KC (a/n KC stands for Kory Clara that is her nickname and no I am not copying JC... KC just came to mind and I thought it was cuteeeee)

I heard her mumble "shit" and she ran away and drove home. Shoot we don't know where she lives fuck. I'll just text her I guess

We all texted her a million times and there was no reply. no answers to phone calls I wonder if she is ok. She hasn't been tweeting either.

KORYS POV:

I didn't drive home right away I drove to my favorite spot in the woods. It was a little river. No one knows about it but me.... I think. I get there and sit on a huge rock and think about everything that just happened. I get out my phone and I see a tom of missed calls and texts FUCK!!! "Why didn't I but waterproof on" I scream "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A FUCK UP" I screamed even louder and threw my phone into the river 'fuck' I mumbled I ago to grab my phone... Of course it doesn't turn if FUCKING GREAT MAN! I drive home and just ignore everything and everyone I try to find my laptop to tweet but I can't find it- I can find my blog camera either we'll this is fucking great REALLY FUCKING GREAT.

-------

After 3 hours if searching I finally found my laptop and blog camera than god I film a short video telling them about what has happened j. The past few days them tweeted "@KCparker: new video😋"

-------

Most if the guys were tweeting me worried but I just blew them off. I am still getting an ass load of hate ugh!

"Kill yourself already"

"I have a rope for you"

"Seriously why are you still here!"

UGH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!

"@KCparker: all of your wishes are coming true tonight this is goodbye"

I tweeted that and grabbed my pull bottle and a rope just incase the pills don't work.

Ally isn't home and no one knows where I live so I'm safe to leave this world!!

I check Twitter one more time

"YAS die!"

"KORY NO WE LOVE YOU!"

Then I saw a tweet from all of the guys

"EVERYONE WE ALL LOVE KORY GET THE HASHTAG #staywithuskory TRENDING PLEASE WE WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK!!"

I check the top hashtags and #staywithuskory was number one but that didn't mean shit to me people just want their follow!

I was about to swallow some pills when I heard the house door slam shut

"DIP SHIT IM HOME" the person said if sounded like ally. Is she drunk or what?

"There you are" she started "finally thinking about killing yourself... It's about time!"

I couldn't help but cry

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE THERE FOR ME!" I screamed

"You thought wrong fucker I was never here for you! I was telling everyone to give you the hate" she chuckles "and you thought I loved you" she starts to laugh hysterically "you thought wrong KC"

I ran out if the house I had nothing with me but some money but I ran and ran and ran. I started if feel light headed. There was no one on the streets I was in a dark Ally everything went black. When I woke up I was in the same dark Ally. I started to cry and cry and cry but no one could hear me. I got up and walked around the deserted part if town again.

~~~<<
It feels like I have been walking for hours. But it also feels like I have gone no where. I start I get hungry so I decide to buy some subway.

ALLYS POV:

The police are after me before I told KC the truth I murdered someone... I murdered my ex. I hate people let's say that but I am also a very good actress. I left a note at the house just incase KC comes back but I am running away probably to Mexico because who would think anyone would go to Mexico.

MATTS POV:

I am starting to get really worried. She hasn't tweeted in like 2 days. Did she really kill herself? I don't know but today Is our last day in Cali and I wanted to say buy to her but I don't think I will get the chance. That is when I see a familiar figure sleeping on a sidewalk bench in the middle of town. I realize who it is and.........

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER💕