Los Angelos, California (Y/n's pov)

A/n soooo this story will be written in two parts kinda there is always two sides to a story so in this, I will have one chapter in Y/n point of view and another chapter in Jake's point of view. Kay so right into the story. 

"Y/n!" Samuel yells. 

"Samuel!" I  yell back.

"Is that the sweet sound of y/n's voice?" Colby walks over to the baggage claim.

"Hi Colby," I say a bit down. Long story short Colby is my ex. Still, not over him, I try to avoid him. Obviously, that FAILED!

"I see," Samuel says sounding a little hurt, as he grabs my suitcase.

"See what?"

"No beyond the norm. No XLPR."

"What do you mean, I have them all," I look down. "Oh, my hoodie?" I pull the item over my head revealing my gray beyond the norm long sleeved tee. "Sorry its my favorite hoodie," I fold my NO NAME hoodie and hold it in my arms.

"Jake's merch is your favorite?" Samuel sounds jelous and hurt.

"It's not that," I trail off.

"What is it?" Colby asks for Samuel.

"You have bought all of my beypnd the norm and XPLR merch. I kinda got sick of it being handed to me. I wanted to buy one myself. I didn't like the look of Corey's or Aaron's, so I took a look at Jake's and I did like it. Is that so bad?" I look at Colby with sadness in my eyes.

"No, I'm sorry Kay? What else do you want me to say?" Colby turns to look me in the eye.

"Colby, go away!" I push him away. I jog up to Samuel. "Why didn't I listen to you?"

"Because you're and ignorant little girl?" He cocks his head to the side.

"Kay, I'm sorry Imma fuck everything," I look at the hoodie.

"What? No you didn't do anything to us Colby and I are still friends, your living, moving, by the way, what did Mom and Dad say when you said, hey I'm moving to LA and dropping out of college?"

"Called me an idiot and shouldn't come back if I fail, blah blah blah, Sam won't take you in either, yup yap, love you, mumble here and there, good luck, tell Samuel we love and to visit soon!"

"Oh well then uh let's go to de lã mansion," Samuel shoves my luggage into the trunk.

"Is this Colby's old Toyota?" I chuckle at the thought.

"Yup it's my car," Colby throws the keys at me. "And you're gonna drive."

"To a place I don't know?"

"I'll give you directions, Colby says while jumping in the back.

"Lets hope we live!" I say sarcastically.

TIME SKIP TO LE MANSION!!

"Huh do you know your way home from LAX, Colby?" Samuel asks pulling out a suitcase.

"Ya just forgot which way is left or right."

"Ya right," I say sarcastically putting on my hoodie again. "Thanks for letting me stay here for a minute, while I find an apartment."

"No problem," Samuel pulls out the last bag.

"I'll grab these," I point to the smallest four.

"Alright so don't... no don't... uh... do you want to meet everybody?" Colby asks grabbing the second suitcase.

"Sure," I say enthusiastically, excited to meet Jake.

"I got this one," Samuel grabs my smallest bag I roll my eyes.

"Kay so let's go meet everyone," Colby opens the door. "Honey we're home!" Colby screams.

"Where do I put my bags?" I ask.

"Uh drop 'em here, we'll get you to a room."

"Sup," Jake looks at me. "Nice hoodie," I look down. "Oh, Jake, Jake Webber," he holds out his hand.

"She's not much of a touchy person," Colby says with a wink.

"Oh?"

"Not what you think," I shake his hand.

"And she speaks!" Corey yells.

"Does she have a name?" Jake asks still holding my hand.

"Y/n, y/n Golbach. Samuel's little sister," I tell him with a smile.

Kay time skip after meeting everybooty!!

"So room, I need sleep, and food, hurry!" I wine at Samuel.

"My room," Samuel pats my back.

"Your room is the smallest you two won't fit," Colby buts in. "She could sleep in the garage or on my couch."

"No!" I shout. "I've seen your videos, not the garage and no," I point to Colby staring at my brother.

"You can sleep on the couch," he points to the living room.

"And be open prey to one of your pranks? Not a chance."

"She can stay in my room if it'll shut y'all the fuck up!" Jake yells from the balcony.

"No! No chance in hell," Samuel yells.

"Sam let her. What's the worst that'll happen?" Colby rubs his temples.

"This again," Samuel points at me and Colby.

"Samuel I'm not 16 I'll listen this time," I plead him.

"Fine, but don't come crawling back when your heart is broken," Samuel throws his hands in the air.

"Thanks I can sleep now," I laugh.

A/N
Kay so update schedule, I will post y/n's point of view every Wednesday and maybe Saturday, if there is a second part to her part, ;) :) ;)
Jake's pov will come out maybe Thursday or Friday. But after y/n's ummm so in the book you choose your hair and body appearance the only thing you dont get to choose is your eye colour. Its gray. Just for future references!! Kay I'm done ranting.

Till next time!!!

Kiwi out<3