Nothing More (Jake's Pov)

A/n
I'm not making a the night in Jake's POV for many reasons.. just hang in there.

Y/n lay on the bed. Half awake. "Let 'em burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, whoah  let 'em burn," y/n mumbles softly.

"You okay?" She sits up.

"Ya," she sighs. "Just homesick," she shrugs and scrolls on her phone.

"So, whatcha doin'?" I sit on the bed.

"Looking through apartments. Can't find one cheap enough," she rests her elbows on her knees.

"Did you put in a price range?" I suggest.

"A price range?" She looks at me confused. I nod. "How does one do the price range? I'm intrigued."

I take her phone and show her how to put in a price range. "By using one knows as... MAGIC!"

"Thanks," she rolls her eyes and smile. She looks back down at the phone and start scrolling eventually her smile is replaced by furrowed brows and frown. "I give up on this fucking app. I need to get my mac," she flails her arms toward her pile of stuff. "Eh I'll get it later."

"Wow, procrastination at its finest," I slow clap and smile.

She puts her phone onto the nightstand.  "Procrastionation? Me? Never. Now you have a video to post and I know for matter of fact you have nothing to post. So how's procrastinating now?" She smiles and pushes me down. I lie down her on my waist and hands holding my wrists above my head.

"Who taught you this? Sam?" She rolls her eyes and let's out a soft chuckle.

"My dad. Told me to do it to the boys who pick on me," I try to pull my arms back. Her grip strengthens and her fingers dig into my hands. "Dont struggle. Now I'll let you go if you give me one thing," she gets closer to my face.

"What is that?" I look her into her grey eyes. "A kiss?" She smashes her lips onto mine. It takes me a second but then I kiss her back. It feels natural. Her grip loosens. Her hands move down toward my hair. She runs her fingers through it. I place my hands on her hips. One of her hands dart to my hand. She pushes it off of her.

She sits up breaking the kiss. "You can look but dont touch," I sigh.

"Fine," she grabs her phone again. She lies on the floor.

"What are you doin?" I ask sitting up.

"Looking at tickets." She smiles blankly.

"For who?" She shrugs.

"I dont know I might ask Samuel if he wants to come with me," she sets her phone down. "If he even wants to," she mumbles.

"If he doesn't I'll go with you," I sit next to her.

"Really? You would do that?" I nod. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. She looks me in the eye. She pushes her lips onto mine. A knock on the door makes her jump.

"Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?" She turns pale for a second. Sam knocks again.

"Uh, ya one second," she gets up and put her finger to her lips. "Ya what's up?"

"Can I," he peaks his head in my room for a glance at me. "Uh, my room," he grabs y/n's hand and they walk out of the door.

"What do you want?" Y/n sounds upset.

"Y/n, have you been?" Sam sounds disappointed.

"Maybe a few," she sniffles.

"Do we need to go through this again? I will if I have to. You need to stop. It's bad. I dont think you know how bad it is," y/n's sobs echo through the empty halls.

"I-i-im sorry, Samuel. I wont do it again," shuffling happens then y/n appears in the door with tears in her eyes.

"Do you want a-" she dives into my arms and cries. I run her back and rock back and forth. The crying stops and her breath evens out. I pick her up and lie her on the bed. "I'll be back to check on you," I put a blanket over her.

"Yo, Jake!" Colby yells from down the hall.

"Shush. Y/n's taking a nap," he nods and motions for me.

"Look. I've never seen him cry before should I check on him?" He points at Sam sitting on his bed tears rolling down his face.

"Hes your bestfriend why haven't you already?" I hold my breath. Hes crying because of y/n.

"Damn, you're right. I'll ask him," he walks into the room. I walk away. I open my phone. I got a dm.

Can you come back to the room? I want to talk with you...

Y/n dmed me. I walk to the room. I knock lightly.

"Yeah?" Y/n's weight is pushed onto the door.

"Its just me," I tell her. Her weight leaves and the door opens.

"I didnt want you to see me cry," she tears up again. "I-i-its embarrassing," she cries again. I pull her into a hug.

"It's ok. I cry too," I close the door. She sits on the bed and pats the spot beside her. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask sitting down.

"I, uh, wanted to talk about these," she pulls up her sleeve and reveals fresh scabs and scars. "Samuel got mad at me. That's why I was crying," she wipes away tears again.

"It's ok. Hes just looking out for you, because he loves you."

"Really? You think so?" I nod.

"I wanna take you somewhere. I'm gonna cheer you up. Be ready by 9, wear something comfy and good walking shoes."

"Ok?"

-to be continued ....-

A/n

Sorry for the late updates... I've been really busy with school and life and something else.. it's a surprise tho... yayy suprises.. read that with sarcasm.. lots of it too... lol

Ok so I'm going to try to post the next chapter tomorrow. but I am human so it might not happen.. wait I'm not human... but demons make mistakes too

See you later my lovelies!!

Kiwi out ✌✌