The Mysterious Middle

DL was walking home to make dinner later when she got a call for Mr.Grossman, "DL..you have a mission today...You have to kill and revive spirits so they will benefit the L.A.B" 

 DL walks down to where her mission took place, she had her sword and potions with her as she enters an empty house where the ghost might appear at, she closed the door behind her when she hears two whispers.  " Hello..? " she asked as two little ghost girls that look Gelato's age floated away. DL got annoyed as she flew after them, she heard them squeak as she slashes at one of them. The soul formed into some kind of gas which DL caught, The other ghost scream as DL slashed her too as she takes the girl's souls with her.

She came back to the L.A.B as Mr.Grossman was happy with the two souls that DL caught as he looked over to her, " You did a pretty swell job sweetie, I will go convert them now into dolls and make them forget their memories of you hurting or taking them.." He said in a sharp smile as DL weakly smiles back. She kinda hated this part of her job as she went to walks away.

She went to her quarters where Gelato and her other siblings were playing cards. " Okay, who wants some takeout..? " DL said as she shows them the bucks her earned at they looked up at her in awe.