#1

Imaging Telling Jax that you're pregnant

A sudden wave of sickness came over you for the third time this week. You kicked the blankets off and burst into the bathroom. You threw yourself to the floor, and threw up in the toilet. You thought maybe it was something you ate, or you was ill. You went downstairs to get a glass of water and a little something to eat. Your boyfriend's mother, Gemma is sitting at the kitchen table reading a newspaper. She looked up from her papers to look at you, she looked like she had figured out what was wrong. "Baby, would you like me to come with you?" She asked looking you straight in the eye. "What do you mean?" You asked, not knowing  what she meant. "I heard you throwing up. You're pregnant" she said removing her glasses, with a smile on her face. "You can't be sure, it might have been the Indian we had a few night ago" you said running your back to her, while taking a long drink of water. "Baby, I know these things. I know it's been going on for a few days. C'mon, lets go get a test" she said, sliding herself off the seat. She took your hand and took you out to the car.

She took you to the drug store, where you purchased a test. You arrived back to your house, you went straight to the bathroom. You read the instructions and did the business. You pulled out your phone and set a timer for three minutes. You nibbled your nails in fear, not knowing what to expect. You don't even know if Jax wants a baby, since things have been going bad for the club. Gemma is waiting downstairs for you, knowing you'd want a bit of space. You're hands began to shake while the timer went off, you looked down at the test. Two pink lines had appeared on the test. A lump was beginning to form inside of your throat, you couldn't breathe. Tears ran down your cheek, you can't be pregnant. You sunk down to the floor, where you huddled yourself into a ball.

There was a soft knock on the bathroom door. "Are you okay in there?" Gemma asked softly. You couldn't help but cry out. That's when the door slowly opened, to reveal a concerned Gemma. "I'm guessing the results are positive" she bent down beside you, and pulled you into her arms. "What's on your mind sweetie?" She asked, running her hand through your hair. "I'm scared Jax won't want the baby, and I'll have to raise it on my own" you cried, feeling weaker than ever. "Shhh, my Jackson will not leave you to care for this baby on your own. Of course Jackson will want this baby. You're just worrying over nothing silly" she smiled, trying to reassure your fears. "I can come with you, if you would like. I know you're scared but you have to tell him" she offered, bringing you back to your feet. You wiped away your tears and nodded your head slowly.

Gemma drove you to the club house where the guys were sitting drinking whiskey. When you walked in everyone's gaze soon turned to your tear stained face. "Baby girl? Are you alright? Has someone hurt you?" Jax frantically dashed towards you. "Jax, I'm alright it's just.. I need to tell you something" you're voice cracked, which caused him to worry even more. "Are you breaking up with me?!" He suddenly said looking a little upset. "Jackson... let her talk" Gemma soon stepped in. "Sorry..." Jax mumbled, he took a hold of your hand and kissed it. "I'm pregnant Jax..." you whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear. Jax looked up at you, his eyes sparkled. "Really?" His eyes full of excitement and relief. You nodded your head and pulled the test out of your pocket, you handed it to him. He took a minute to look at it properly, them he looked up at you with a smile on his face. He picked you up and twirled you around in the air. His lips crashed on to yours, kissing you deeply. "You don't understand how happy I am about this" he looked like he was away to cry himself. He got down on to his knees, and placed a kiss on your stomach. "I cannot wait to meet you" he whispered but loud enough for you to hear.

A/N- so here's my first soa imagine I hope you enjoy