Chapter Six: The Hostess (Part 1)

Chapter Six

"Ahem!" I could the hear the twins call for the attention of the other hosts from behind the door. They were about to introduce the 'new' me and judging from the quick glance I took of myself before we left the dressing room, I looked pretty new. My fingers instantly travelled to my hair that had been taken out of its ponytail and was black and silky. I ran my fingers through it and felt it's soft touch. I was amazed, my hair never looked or felt this good. My hands moved to my face and didn't feel the thick lenses of glasses hiding my choclate eyes. I tugged on my new uniform that the twins gave me and couldn't help but think that it was a little too short. Besides, am I even allowed to wear this uniform? It was starkly different from the typical female uniform, but matched the colors and design of the male uniform. But before I could think about it more something interupted my thoughts.

I heard a knock on the door, which was my cue to enter the music room. I made sure to breathe in deep before turning the handle and opening the door, which revealed a group of shcoked Hosts. There was a collective gasp at my transformation and a few 'oooo's' from Honey-senpai.

"So pretty!!" Honey-senpai admired. I blushed and smiled at their shocked faces. All the attention was making me feel embarrassed, but in a good way.

Once reality started to sink in the twins were the first to speak, "What do you think?"

"What do I think?" Tamaki-senpai began, "I think.... My daughter looks beautiful!" I blinked a few times in confusion when I heard this. Did he just call me his daughter? I scratched the top of my head, last time I checked my dad wasn't a blonde fool... "Just look at you!" he continued, unaware of my confusion, "You are absolutely adorable!" he gushed, causing me to roll my eyes at him. He came closer and examied me, "Are you wearing contacts?" I nodded at him, "Amazing! Your eyes are just like Haruhi's! So big and brown!" A smile of appreciation started to form on my lips, after all it's not everyday I get so heavily complimented by a handsome guy, let alone 6.

"What happened to your uniform?" Haruhi wondered. I looked down at the my pale blue, sleeveless dress that was the exact same color as the boy's blazers. It also had a gray collar that reached down to my breasts and a black tie with a vertical purple line that also matched with the boy's uniform tie.

I tugged on it again, feeling uncomfortable with how short it was. "Ummm... after Hikaru and Kaour gave me a makeover, they gave me this new uniform and told me to put it on." I told her. Haruhi looked at the the twins for an explanation.

"Well, when we were finished giving Manami a makeover," Hikaru started saying.

"We noticed how her uniform clashed with ours becasue she's the only hostess," Kaoru finsihed.

"So we made this new uniform so she'll match with us," they said as one.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Tamaki-senpai gushed, "She looks so cute!!"

Haruhi eyed the two suspiciously, "How did you two create a new uniform in 5 minutes?" Haruhi questioned.

The twins smiled mischievously, knowing they've been caught, "Okay fine. We've actually planned this whole thing out already." the two admitted.

"Am I even allowed to wear this though?!" I yelled through all the commotion.

They all turned their attention back to me, "Of course!" the twins assured, "Tono's dad is the chairman of Ouran. So we're sure he could pull a few strings so that is would be okay for you to wear."

Tamaki-senpai's head whipped his head so fast that I was afraid he might have gotten whiplash, "What?! How come I have to--" he started yelling, but was cut off by Kyoya-senpai.