Characters:

Updated every time a new character joins (in no order) their outfits will also be shown in separate book labeling the chapter and scene
Dulce• Dulce isn't her birth name, but she legally changed it as soon as she could, a way to start fresh. She's sweet, an introvert, yet blunt, and fun to party and hang out with! Isn't close with her parents but keeps in touch, same with all of her siblings. (She's Mexican and Russian)
•Zach: Dulce's friend since 8th grade .. and ex boyfriend. But things aren't awkward anymore, they plan to be in each other's lives forever, romantically or not. He's tall, nice, yet mean at the same time, his favorite artist is Lil Peep and has a terrible girlfriend. (He's African American and Dominican)
•Pablo: Also Dulce's friend since the 8th grade, they never dated though. She's always viewed him as a little brother and loves him dearly. He was a troubled child but he's changed his ways for the better. He's tall, light skinned, very distant, keeps things to himself, but is very fun and caring. (He's African American and White)

Touli- Zach's girlfriend, according to Zach she's an amazing person but according to the rest of the squad she's the literal devil. She is short, skinny, no curves what's so ever like oh my gooooddnesss it's almost impossible, Black hair, sometimes braids. She's African American)

William- Dulces right hand, never leaves her side, they share everything and do everything together. Completely inseparable. Ok he's her boyfriend.He's tall and slim but built, light honey blonde hair, tan-ish, blue eyes. (He is white and Swedish)