Chapter 1 - Old Beginnings

A deep, distorted voice calls out as I open my eyes and "GODDAMN!" escapes my mouth. The lights were so bright I felt like I could go blind in those 2 seconds my eyes were open. I shut them back immediately.

"woah there bigshot, you good?" Says William with a smirk on his face and a cup of coffee in his hands. 

"I have a million questions." I respond putting my hands on my forehead, in pain

"Alrightt! Hit me!" William yells, causing my head to ache even more

"Where are we?" I ask with a very confused look on my face

"Uhh,The hospital my friend."  He says

"Thank you. Now, who are you?" I say, keeping a confused look on my face

"Wait really?"  He asks changing his facial expression into worry

"Uhhh yes, why do I know you?" I say 

"Um, n-no let me go get the doctor." He says, turning to walk out of the room

"Wait, Will! Come back I'm kidding!" I yell laughing

"Oh fuck, come on Dulce you can't do that right now!" He yells trying not to laugh

"Why am I even in here? I don't remember shit from last night. I'm also in need of something so critical." I ask confused then adding a puppy dog expression at the end.

"We got kind of out of control last night and you hit your head so we brought you to the ER. But, what do you need your highness?"  He asks

"A kis-"

"Awwww babe your breath kinda stinks."  He cuts me off  chuckling 

"Fair enough, how about a bloody Mary, yeah? When can we go home?!" I reply

"Now! Come on, get dressed." Rushing me to get up

I checked out and we left to our small two bedroom apartment.

"Let me finish this last interview question and then we can party!" I say as I walk towards the laptop on the couch.

"Oh let me read it before you send it in.

'William and I have been together for 5 years now, before both of us succeeded. We did it together so now we're sticking together. Our relationship still feels fresh, like we just got together but we've been together since freshman year of high school. We went to the same private school but don't come from money. Financial aid helped us achieve our dreams and graduate a year early. Now, he's one of the biggest producers and song writers in the industry. From Lil Peep to Post Malone, you name it, he either made the beat or wrote the song, sometimes both. As for me, not to toot my own horn or anything but, i'm one of the most successful videographers and photographers in the country right now. I work with everyone he works with and we help each other out like that.'

Hell Yeah!" He high fives me and walks back towards the kitchen.

We sit together drinking Bloody Mary's and watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

"You know it's almost 6 years," William says still drinking, eyes on TV.

"Yeah, are we still doing as planned?" I respond doing the same thing, he nods.