Chapter 10

SO I REALISED I PUT CHAPTER 9 TWICE SO I TOOK IT OUT AND PUT CHAPTER 10, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE..... READ ON__________________________________________________________________________

When everyone settled down inside Beau suggested we watch a movie to kill time.

“Yeah that would be cool,” Luke said.

“What movie would you like to watch my lady?” Jai asked Niña.

“Oh anything would be fine with me I love all types of movies,” Niña answered kind of shyly.

“What about you Elena?” Luke asked.

“What Niña said any movie would be great.” Elena answered.

“You sure about that because I think I know what movie I would like to watch,” Beau said mysteriously.

“Yeah I’m sure what do you got in mind,” Niña asked.

“How about we watch “The Ring”? You still have a chance to change your mind,” Beau said.

“Are you kidding Niña and I love scary movies!” Elena said.

“Well then lets put it in, pop the popcorn, turn off the lights, and get comfortable,” Beau said happily.

The Brooks brothers went to the kitchen to get the popcorn.

“What are you doing you know I don’t like scary movies,” Jai said.

“Yeah man why would you offer a scary movie then,” Luke said.

“You guys are so stupid think about it a scary movie lights off its obvious Elena and Niña are gonna be sitting next to you get it now connect the dots,” Beau said in duh tone.

“Oh I get it,” Luke said with a smile.

“Hold up didn’t you hear they ‘love’ scary movies what if they don’t get scared,” Jai said.

“Don’t worry even though they love them doesn’t mean they don’t get scared,” Beau said now sounding annoyed then he walks out and the twins follow with the bowls of popcorn.

While they were in the kitchen the Parker twins were talking to James and Daniel.

“I wonder how this movie night is gonna go,” Daniel said to James.

“I know right it’s going to be interesting,” James answered.

“Wait why is it going to be interesting?” Elena asked.

“Well because we are watching a scary movie,” Daniel answered and looking at the twins confused faces he continued

“Luke and Jai hate scary movies.”

“Really? Then why would they agree to watch it?” Niña asked.

“Like you don’t know, come on scary movie light off,” Elena answered

“Oh, this is going to be fun then,” Niña answered while her and Elena were looking at each other and nodding.

“Ok now I’m confused,” Daniel said.

“Yeah me too why is this going to be fun all of a sudden,” James asked.

“Would you guys be willing to help us pull a prank,” Elena asked. James and Daniel smiled at each other and then nodded. They then got around in a circle and started planning.

The Brooks brothers walked back into the living room and saw that James, Daniel, Elena, and Niña were in a circle looking like they were talking about something important. The Brooks brothers just shrugged at each other in walked in.