Can't do this anymore

Erika's POV:

  All I heard was Jake screaming and shouting. I come up stairs to his girlfriend slapping and punching him.

Erika: "What the hell is going on!?
Leave him the fuck alone, and get out my fucking house!!"

Girlfriend: "You don't tell me what the fuck to do"

Erika: "Jake I'm calling the cops"

Before Erika could finish her sentence she was out the door.

Erika's POV:

I run as fast I can down stairs grab my phone and call. As soon I got on the phone with the police Tessa walks in the house confused.

Tessa: "WTF is going on in here"

Erika throws her hand up signaling to up stairs. Tessa slowly walks up stairs and sees Jake on the floor crying, and runs back down the stairs, by that time Erika was off the phone.

Tessa: "What happened to jake?"

Erika: "His girlfriend wouldn't stop abusing him"

Tessa: " I'll wait for the cops, go up there and make sure he's alright"

Some time passes

The cops came and Tessa and Erika gave them the information about what happened.

Erika walks back up stairs and walking into jakes room and sits down next to him.

Jake: "Thank you so much Erika for doing that for me, it means the world"

Erika: "So what happened?"

Jake: "Well I called her over here to talk to her about something I've need to say..."

Erika: "...And What was that"

Jake: "I was going to break up with her because you know how we've been having very bad arguments plus I been having feeling for someone else and then she got mad at me and started to slap and punch me ."

Erika: "Oh my god Jake, I'm so sorry"

Erika's POV:

I wanted to know so badly who he liked, I mean I don't have a crush on him or anything it's just that I like to protect him and make sure he is safe.

Jake: "It's ok, but she wouldn't have stop if you wouldn't have came up here and I lov..."

Jakes POV:

Fuck did I just almost tell her I loved her. Fuck me. I know she doesn't like me but I can't help it every time I look at her I just want to kiss her and never stop. I could go on and on about how perfect she is. Im really thankful for her in my life she helps me with everything, booking meeting, making me and team10 food, organizing and editing my videos,etc. To be honest I don't know what I would do with out her.

Erika: "Jake"

Jake: "Yes?"

Erika: "you good?"

Jake: *starts to cry* "No Erika, I can't do this anymore"

Erika: "Jake what's wrong, please just tell me, I won't tell anyone else"