Chapter 11: The Bestie From The Past

ASTRID'S PERSPECTIVE:
It's been about a week since I broke my arm. Hiccup has been taking great care of me though I have to add. But we all haven't seen Camicazi since she broke my arm. I don't blame her! I wouldn't wanna come back either. I'm just glad that she's gone at last. Me and Hiccup were planning on meeting bat the docks to go on a fly around the island with Toothless. Stoick wanted Hiccup to go patrolling but I obviously wanted to volunteer and go with him. He's my fiancée, I'd go anywhere with him. I ran as Hiccup came into view when I was walking to the docks. I jumped into his arms and he hugged me back sweet and gently. "What was that for? And is your arm ok?" He asked me with a smile on his face. I smiled back. "Come on Hiccup, I'm fine. I was just really exited to see you this morning. Aren't you?". He took a piece of my hair and pulled it back behind my ear. "You already know the answer to that Astrid" he said as he started to pull me closer. I went closer to him as well...until I saw a ship out in the distance that looked familiar. He ended up kissing my cheek instead of my lips and had a puzzled look on his face as he opened his eyes to look at me. "Or not" he said looking embarrassed. "Oh, sorry Hiccup I just noticed something off in the distance and I just started getting confused. Wait, are they coming to Berk?!". Hiccup looked at me again then turned around to see a ship coming over in the direction Berk was in. As the ship docked, the entire gang was standing beside us, wondering who was on the ship. Once the person got off the ship, everyone expected for Hiccup knew who they were. "SIV?!" Me, Fishlegs Snotlout and the twins yelled. "Hey guys! It's been a long time! How've you been?" "Siv, I never knew that you were coming back!". She looked amazing! She had the longest silky brown hair that went down past her butt, she had high boots with a long brown, orange, white and black skirt. Her shirt was a dark tan colour and sharp shoulder pads. "I didn't think I was either! I just started sailing around the archipelago a few weeks ago and I saw an island that looked like Berk and decided to stop by! And who's this?" She said walking closer to Hiccup. "Not to be rude but I'm asking the same question". She laughed a little and faced back to Hiccup. "I came her for a visit one time about 2-3 years ago but I think your friends said that you were out with Johann looking for some supplies to build something for your father for his birthday". "Oh! That makes a lot of sense now. Well, it's nice to meet you...what's your name again?" Hiccup asked. "My name is Siv Homen. I'm nineteen years old exploring the archipelago". "Wow, cool. Have you been to breakneck bog? Or dragons edge? Or armorwing island?" Hiccup must have been getting jealous. "Ok ok Hiccup, she's still exploring so she's got a lot more to see. How about I show you around a little bit, to show you what's been going on for the past three years?" Her face lit up. "Sure!" I started walking with her around Berk totally forgetting that Hiccup was standing behind me alone and confused.

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
I don't know why, but I don't like this girl. She seems nice and cool, but once she came she completely stole Astrid away from me and walked away with her. I feel like a lot of attention is gonna go towards this girl while she's here. But as long as she doesn't steal my time with Astrid away from me I'll be fine. I just hope that there's nothing mysterious about this girl "Siv"...

That's all for now! The httyd3 trailer is FINALLY out!! Go watch it at the top of this chapter if you haven't seen it already! It comes to theaters March 1st 2019!! I can't wait!! I'll write later! Bye!👋👋👋