Ch1

This story is from ciels POV.Its just easier that way.Okay hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my office when Sebastian came in."oh hello Sebastian what is it that you" I suddenly got cut off by Sebastian's soft,silky,sweet lips on mine.I pull out from the kiss."Sebas........Sebastian....wha...what are you thinking!?" "I was just giving you what you wanted,something sweet young master." He said with a smirk."Thats not what I ment and you know it! I hate when you tease me." I said in a child like voice. "Oh but young master,I Love You." He said sounding a little hurt. He then lifted my chin and pressed his lips agents mine. We start kissing intensively and passionately. Then Sebastian pulled out of our kiss and started shaking me lightly.I open my eyes and I realize that it was just a dream. A wonderful dream. I saw Sebastian at my bed side."Wake up young master,it's time to wake up." I looked at him surprised to see that he looked so sexy standing there looking at me in a way that turned me on."Why such a strange look young master? Are you falling for me?" he said with a smirk "No! Why would I fall for you,a butler. Ha. Don't make me laugh." I said so coldly. It actually hurt me to say that. No! Why am I thinking this way about my butler? After my usual morning routine,I find myself quit puzzled in my study. Trying to shake the felling I had for Sebastian. At the same time I wanted it to farther than just kissing.No! Again with these thoughts. I am straight! "I am straight!" I said out loud with out noticing. I put my head on my desk. I want him,Iove him. "I am in love with Sebastian!" I said as I raise my head. "Maser!?" There was Sebastian the whole time, listening to me speak to myself. "Why didn't you say anything when you came in!" I said all flustered and blushing like crazy. I realized that tears started whelling in my eyes. "Ha, master I am so glad you feel this way." he said with a smirk which slowly turned into a smile. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek, then fell down more, soon I was crying. "Don't cry master, I am hear." Sebastian said sarcastically "Shut Up!" I said a little harsh. He slowly came towards me. Then he picked me up and slammed me against the wall. I let out a moan of pain. "ahh...ow." my moan was suddenly silenced by sweet lips, like the ones from my dream. It was Sebastian's lips on mine. We started kissing passionately and ruffly. He pulled out and started licking my tears off my face. His worm tongue on my cheek felt nice. "Don't cry anymore, it hurts me to see you cry,master." he said kinda sweet looking. I was blushing so hard. "Sebastian......I" I was cut off again by his lips. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and started thrusting his tongue in my mouth. Faster and faster. I let out a moan. " oh sebas.......sebastian." I started to get a boner. Then he stopped kissing me and said "why don't we take this somewhere private,like your bedroom?" I looked at him as he smirked. That smirk was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. My boner got harder and harder. Then Sebastian took my hands that had been around his neck and pined them up against the wall. Then he grabbed my boner,which got even harder and said in a sexy voice "shall we master?" as he breathed on neck as he suck and kissed it. I replied in an out of breath voice "Yes, to my room." I have been wanting him for such a while, and now,I finally get what I want, what I have been dreaming for, him. Sebastian smirked and said " Fainally master, you are mine." in the sexiest voice ever.

~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN!! okay so tell me what you think in the comments and don't for get to like and rate. I am planning to make more chapters if people like it. They should come out every Wednesday. Do you think I should make it less graphic, more graphic, what? But I will tell you this, Sebby and Ciel will be getting dirty in the next chapter.The only thing is that they won't be having sex all the time. Okay hoped you liked it! bye boos