Ch3

~ok so it's been a while so we left off with them both in their boxers and in this chapter we will get down and dirty. Hope you like it and don't forget to comment and like. ~
~~~

He bends over me and looks me in the eyes and smirks "oh young master I see someone is excited." I look down and I see I am hard very hard. I look at him and say "Oh shut up and get on with it!" "Yes my lord." He kisses me on the cheek and he pulls down my boxers and looks at my bulge. He starts rubbing it slowly,then faster,faster,faster! Until I cum. "Ahh" I let out a moan of pleasure. "Someone is more excited then I thought." Then he bends down and starts liking the cum off my bulge. I look and see he is hard too. "It's my turn,Sebastian." "Oh really?" he says sarcastically "Well someone has to tone you down,I mean look at you. Your even harder that I am." I said in a sexy voice "alright then young master." he said with a smirk
I kiss him passionately and turn him over so that now I am on top. I lick the area right above his bulge. I slowly take off his boxers and look at his junk. It's a lot bigger than mine,I mean huge! "like what you see? Young master." he says with a smirk. I say blushing "oh shut up." and look away. "Now don't look away, I can't see your cute face." "you....you think my face is beautiful?" I say blushing "of course I do why else would I do the things I do for you?" He said with a smirk "I thought it was because of the contract." "well it is a combination of love and that,but I like to think of it as just love. Young master." "oh Sebastian, I love you." "I love you too young master." We start kissing very passionately and that gets me back in the mood. So I go back to what I was doing. I lick the tip of his bulge and start teasing him to get a reaction. His bulge starts to become bigger. He says in an annoyed voice "stop teasing me young master or I will cum all over you and I will make you eat it." "Is that a challenge?" I start sucking on his bulge. First slowly then faster and faster. Then I start giving him a hand job. I rub and rub and rub until he cums. "Ahh....uhh...mnnn...." He lets out a moan of pleasure. I then start to lick the cum off his bulge. I make my way up on his body and we start making out. Passionately kissing. He puts his tongue inside my mouth and starts playing with mine. He pulls out of our passionate kiss and he flips me over where my butt is in the air. He then takes two fingers and putts them in my mouth. He says "start sucking young master,get them all wet." I start sucking until my saliva is dripping off his fingers. "This is so that you can get used to it,also so that it won't hurt as much later. Young Master." He then takes his fingers and puts them up my ass. "ah." "That hurts." I say annoyed "I know young master,just bare with it for a while." "as you say Sebastian." He starts thrusting his fingers. Back and forth. First slowly,then faster,faster. "mmnn...ahh!" I let out a moan of pleaser. "Are you ready Young master?" "Please call me Ciel." "Ok,are you ready Ciel?" "Yes." He then pulls out his junk and puts it in. "hmmnn..." I let out a moan. Then he starts thrusting. Again first slowly,then faster,faster,faster,faster. I am holding on to the railings on bed. "Call my name." I hear him say " Call my name Ciel." "Sebas....ahh....Sebastian." "Yes Ciel. Call it." "Sebastian!" "Sebastian!" "Sebastian!" "Yes! Oh Yes! Ciel that's it . Call it. Call it once more!" I say very loud. "Sebastian!!" Right then and there I feel this worm substance inside me. Then I hear moan that isn't mine. "Ahh....mnn.." "Oh Ciel look what you've done,You made me cum all over you." "What a mess. This is your fault,so you have to clean it up." he says with a smirk. "My pleasure Sebastian." I start to lick the cum off his junk. Then I go down and start kissing him passionately . It goes for about a minute. Then I break the kiss and start nibbling on his ear and whispering "I am going to make you cum even harder." Then I go down slowly and kiss his chest. I start rubbing his junk. Then I start to suck on it. Faster,faster,faster. Then I lick the tip of his bulge. He takes me and puts me on his lap and lies down. He has his arms around me. Holding my whole body. And we lie there. For some reason we are both out of breath. Did I really do that much? Did I really make him out of breath? I guess I must of. This person, this demon. I love him more than anything and I would do anything for him. "Why did you stop me?" I say to him in an out of breath voice. "because,you were getting tired and I didn't want you to exhaust yourself." "oh is that it?" "yes" "well thank Sebastian" "I love you more than I love cake,sebastian. I love you more than anything in the world. Our love is unbreakable. And I want it to stay that way for as long as it can. Do you feel the same way,Sebastian?" "Yes my lord,of course I do. Do you even have to ask that question? Our love is undeniable. I love you Ciel with all my hart." "Love to hear you say that Sebastian." We start to Passionately kiss. Then he just breaks the kiss and says "Can we just cuddle?" "Of course Sebastian." So we lie there, me in his arms. His warm, strong arms. The last thing I could remember is me saying "I love you Sebastian." looking him in the eye. He looking back and saying in a sweet voice "I love you too, Ciel." And I fall asleep in his arms. That was the best night of my life and I will never forget it.

~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I finally finished it! Well I hope you liked it. Comment what you think. Don't forget to like and I'll see you people in a different story (if I decide to make one) bye!~