Teacher's Pet

Commission for @baldislittlepet  hope you like it!! 

The cover of darkness, save for the moonlights faint glow, filled the empty classroom... well, empty save for your body which was tied to the wall with several ropes connected to god knows where. You were bounded tightly, the rope digging into your clothes and scraping against your skin. You whimpered and moaned at the sensation, your voice muffled greatly by the gag that was tied around your mouth. You couldn't see anything as your eyes were also covered by a blindfold of sorts. Normally you'd be panicking in this sort of situation, hell anybody would be, but you weren't. You felt not even the slightest form of panic or worry in your system... Because you has done this before with him... Your beloved, who just so happened to be your math teacher, Mr. Baldi.

For a while now, you and your once mentally unstable, math obsessed teacher were involved in this type of relationship. He used you as his stress reliever, and in the way nobody would have expected. At first it started out as a pure student-teacher relationship, but once he found out about your crush on him you and him entered a secret forbidden type of relationship. After school you would both spend time together, it was originally just pure dates you would have with the older man, but soon things had changed to be more intimate. And once his more "intimate side" came out, you both were never the same.

Some people in your school had begun to question how the math teacher who was infamous for his anger issues and abusive tendencies, had suddenly turned into a genuinely nice and happy person with no desire to hurt anybody. Well the answer to that is much more complicated to explain... Basically, him using you as a stress reliever help boost his mood and improve his behavior... and this is what he does with you to cure his stress.

CLICK

You heard a loud click and what sounded like footsteps, he must be back. What sounded like a door closing reached your ears, and you didn't have to see it to know that he was observing you in your current state.

'M-Mr.Baldi!' is what you tried to say, only for it to come out a muffled mess against the ball gag in your mouth. Baldi chuckled at this, moving closer to you and stroking your cheek. You shivered at the sudden contact, which only made him chuckle again.

"Looks like my little pet has been good, waiting for me like this~" he spoke softly, his voice lower than what you always hear during his class. You felt yourself tremble at the lower, seductive tone in his voice. This only pleased him further, as he leaned closely to your ear. You could feel his hot breath against your skin, making your body shake at the sensation.

"Aww, does my little pet wish to be played with? Huh, do you?" he asked, licking the shell of your ear. You let out another muffled moan, struggling slightly against the confines of the rope. "Well? Do you want to be played with, my little pet?~" he asked again, more sternly this time. To mess with you even further, he trailed his hand down from your cheek to your chest and lightly dragged his finger across one of your nipples. You moaned against the gag, nodding your head frantically begging for Baldi to give you more. To 'play' with you some more tonight.

Though you could not see it, you could tell by the way he laughed that dark and sexy laugh that he was smirking at you, pleased with your submissive nature.

"Good little pet~ I will play with you as you wished, since you've been so obedient to your Teacher~" he whispers to you, pinching at your nipples roughly.

"M-Mmph!" you moaned loudly against the gag, the sensation of pain and pleasure flowing all throughout your body.