Chapter 12

Mina looked restless as she watched Jungkook walk back onto the stage. I was still baffled by how genuinely worried she was. I never saw her this upset about a person before. She never was this upset over me.

"Are you okay Mina?" I asked sitting next to her. Her head was now lying in her hands. She didn't respond. Maybe she didn't hear me? "Hey by the way... how come you were so worried about Jungkook?"

She lifted her head to look at me. A small smile was across her lips. "I meant to tell you earlier... Jungkook and I are together. We've been together for awhile now actually." 

I was a bit taken aback by her response. How could she be dating someone and me not know about it? How could she be dating an idol without me knowing? "...How long?" 

"Let me think. I met Jungkook five years ago. So, we have been dating for three years now." She answered doing the math in her head quickly. Three years? And she never mentioned anything about a boyfriend. "I'm sorry I never said anything. I was going to, I swear. I just never got around to it."

"It's fine. You don't have to apologize. I understand. I'm happy for you!" I assured her with a smile. I was happy for her. I mean she loved him. And he looked like he loved her too. Considering the amount of time the two were in a relationship they did love each other. I wish I could be like Mina. To have someone that loved me the way Mina loves Jungkook.

"We should go watch the rest of the concert." Mina pulled me from my thoughts. I nodded in agreement and followed her to somewhere we could watch comfortably. 

***

I entered the apartment after everyone and locked the door. The guys were exhausted and already in their rooms. I didn't want to disturb Jimin, so I decided to sleep on the sofa. 

"Good night Yuna.~" Mina hummed before going into her room with Jungkook.

I curled up on the sofa and made myself comfortable. It was a little cold, but I quickly became accustomed to the chill. I closed my eyes and waited for the familiar peacefulness of sleep when suddenly a blanket was draped over my body. 

"You should take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." A familiar voice spoke from above. I looked over my shoulder to see Jimin leaning on the sofa. His eyes tired and half closed. I shook my head and laid my head back down as a refusal. 

"I'm not even supposed to be here... I'm not going to steal your bed."

He let out a sigh. "Okay... fine. Please stay warm though. Good night," His voice was a bit higher pitched but gentle as if he were talking to a child.  He slowly spun around to go back to his room.

***  

I was the first to wake up the next morning. For about an hour I read stories on Wattpad.

"Why are you smiling so wide?" Mina's voice spoke out through the silence, breaking my concentration on the book I was currently reading. I looked up to see her standing halfway across the room. Her hair was a mess and her face tired.

"Just enjoying a story," I smiled at her,"Did you sleep well?" She nodded. She looked a lot like a child with her eyes half closed and a barely noticeable pout.

She sat down next to me on the sofa, "How long  have you been awake?"

"An hour or so maybe, I don't know exactly."

We made small talk for a while before the members started to wake up one by one. Jimin was the first to awake. He sat on a chair across the room, just listening to us talk. He stayed silent.

When I glanced over at him during a silence he seemed to be smiling... Right at me.

Whoop new chapter!