~Three Months Later~

It's been three months since Ben has died and Mal needs to find a partner to help lead Auradon by her side.

"Hey Mal, have you found your partner yet?" Evie smirked at Mal, knowing that she hadn't had the time to.

"Why don't you help me E?" E got up from her sewing machine and strolled over to the girl.

"Ok, I'm thinking of the color blue." Eve suddenly thought of Mal and smiled at the thought of her ruling with Mal.

"I do not get it." Mal was confused and tired of guessing.

"Oh, Mal...Fine, fine I'll tell you." Evie started to giggle "Go to the game tonight, I'll be there waiting for you, ok?" Evie then ran out of the room to go get prepared for her big night.

"Ok, I guess..." Mal decided to wear a cute lilac dress that was made by the one and only Eve. As she made her way down to the field, the retired king and queen joined her and asked if she has picked her partner. Mal ignores the topic and is greeted with flowers by each student at the entrance of the field. as Mal finds her throne she sits and sighs a painful sigh, what idiot would try to win Mal's heart this time?

"May I have all of your attention?" Yelled the figure behind the curtain. Odd enough, the voice was familiar to Mal... Too familiar. Screams and shouts were exchanged across the crowd and Mal started to feel nervous. The curtains finally raised and there was Evie, beautiful, creative, smart, and charming.

"I'm trying to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end
You set off a dream with me
Getting louder now
Can you hear it echoing?
Take my hand
Will you share this with me?
'Cause darling without you

All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the nightsky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

For me"

The crowd was ecstatic and was giving Evie a standing ovation. Mal was shell-shocked and couldn't move. The crowd stared at her and saw that her hair turned as blue as Evie's outfit and stayed that way, and her eyes glowed the same kind of blue and never changed. Evie saw the new Mal and blushed. Mal was wearing HER colors. this meant that she was truly committed to E and that she only wanted E.

"Mal, can I be your partner? It's only for the rest of your life." Mal giggled and moved to where Eve was and held her hand out.

"Always, I always wanted you to be mine E!" The crowd cheered and rang with an 'aw' as they shared their first kiss. Feeling Mal's lips for the first time was amazing, but it will definitely not be the last time. Mal raised Evie's hand and yelled: "WE HAVE A WINNER!" E started crying tears of joy and embraced her partner on stage for what seemed like only a second to the crowd, but to the girls, it felt like forever.

"Mal, I am in love with you," said Evie with power and love.

"Eve, I fell for you the moment we arrived in Auradon."