CHP 7

HEY,guys. A new chp. I still don't know my writing is in third person and getting boring but I am trying my hardest to come back to my old tracks.^^

Also the video on top is GREAAT and one of my FAV<3333. 

I do not own Aikatsu stars, Enjoy!!

Continuing.....

The ombre-haired girl stopped. Subaru's eyes widened by her expression. It wasn't recognizable. Was she angry, he was eaves dropping on her. No,she didn't look angry .Boths' minds recalled the last two day's events. They both stared at each other for a moment,thinking who would speak first and what the other person should say. Then yume turned back and headed to the corner and disappeared. Subaru was shocked. Did she just walked away on him.He frowned. Why was she acting weird? It was not his fault. He decided to completely ignore it when suddenly yume came back and said,

"Wait, subaru. I need to say something" Yume quickly said before he could open the door.

"UM...sure." Subaru was surprised by this change in her mood .Atleast she was talking now.

"uh...I wanted to say I" yume avoided his eyes. She was hesitating, trying to find words to explain.

"Yeah?" subaru raised his eyebrow. He was a little  nervous what was she going to say.

"I." suddenly tears started forming in her eyes.'I wanted to say I am  sorry. I am really sorry for what happened that day and I apologize  for my rude behaviour. I shouldn't have said that but I was so angry at that time that i couldn't hold my mouth. I AM so stupid" Yume slapped her forehead." Saying all that all of a sudden and for no reason. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to say I hate you." She said all of it quickly moving her hands and she sounded desperate. And that somehow cracked him up.

"Why are you laughing?" Her expression changed into a confusion state.

"Ahem, no! You are so funny. You don't have to apologize. Though I don't know why you were crying" He decided not to talk about it at moment" but Its okay. I myself am really confused but lets not let it get into our work,right? Also,I am not mad at you. I am really glad we talked. I was missing you sour face." Subaru grinned.

Yume boiled up." Ehhh"

"See...hheeh" he laughed more.

She pouted but smiled that she don't have to be worried any more."You know, me and my friends are having a sleepover this Saturday. We will love it, if you and you friends join us. S4 would be there too" Yume smiled at him.

Subaru was shocked by such a sudden offer. Sleepover?? hmmm...He wanted to concentrate more on his work. but since Saturday was off. I don't think they should have a problem."Sure we'd join you, I'll tell the guys" Subaru said and took his aikatsu phone out to check his time.

"Oh, I forgot.I'll be late for the class." Yume became worried."Jane,subaru-kun"

"Yeah. later,yuretako." Subaru waved. she pouted but disappeared again.

Subaru smiled.

Well,you must be wondering after all this conversation. why didn't hime and headnmaster came outside...well...they have their own ways. 

' I Don't think we should be doing that" headmaster told hime.

"Shhh....we're not doing that. We're just keeping ourselves informed about our surroundings. Isn't that your duty?" Hime said and smiled innocently then waited for the leader of the other group to come inside.

Okay, so this was a really boring chp and next is sleepover...and I have no idea why did i say that because I had no plans of putting a sleepover in this story but I guess I"ll have to change my plans...I don't have much ideas for that but I'll try to...

Thx for reading.Hope you liked it. Comment and vote. Meet you in the next chp. Until then..

Daisuki,kira~chan^-^